No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know where to post this but since Kevin Kates in kinda related to Flow i thought i just post it here. Someone knows what the name of the song is which he starts recording at 40 sec? That shit is soooo dope

Last edited by Sjors; 08-20-2012, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5047[/ATTACH]
      Old pic of flow

Found these random Ustream videos of flow and flame gang and thugga and some other dudes. Pretty sure they didn't figure out how to work the volume cuz I can't hear shit...lol
      http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19857995

Promo video for Watchumad, kind of pointless but whatever ha.

Danny if you haven't done that interview yet during it you should bring up that he once mentioned making a rock mixtape with his brother. Here's the tweet, "Me and my brother are now workin on our rock mixtape kalled ''the stuff in the toilet'' gonna b epik." Not sure if it was a serious tweet though

"#Brazy!!! my head fucked up...just talked to @liltunechi ....watch fa dat lil wayne ft Flow....hahahahahaha...whatchu niggas gon do now ?" tweet after wayne called him to be on S4TW.
      Lol at the last tweet, imagine how you feel when you hang up tha phone and realise Wayne just hit you up to be on his tape....BRAZY
      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjors View Post
        Didn't know where to post this but since Kevin Kates in kinda related to Flow i thought i just post it here. Someone knows what the name of the song is which he starts recording at 40 sec? That shit is soooo dope

Unreleased guest verse most likely... I havent heard the official yet but it says work call and that usualy means he is doing a verse for somebody
        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Don't remind him about it tbh, we're better off without it. And yeah he recorded a song with wayne a loong time ago, he'll probably be saving it for heroic vol.2, and the track with wayne ft flow could be the track on dedication 4 IF it made the mixtape.
          I think he was just posting his tweet from before, so we all could see. The track Flow was speaking of was probably dat S4TW track he mentioned.

Comment

Flow said he was gonna drop a rock mixtape a long time ago, and he asked danny if he should asked whatever happened to that mixtape. Thats why I'm saying it's better if we don't ask him about it so he doesn't get any ideas in his mind :lol"

And flow tweeted after the sorry 4 the wait thing "trying to get tune on this heroik vol 2" or something along those lines, and then in december they finally got in the studio together so hopefully they made a track already.
            yeah I understood tha first part. I was just talking about tha second part (if this makes any sense lol)

my bad dude

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Btw guys, the Flow hats & Wolf shirts are now available on the Flamez HQ website! Imma cop me on of dem hats fo' sho now! The Flamez HQ

Comment

• I cannot believe they actually called their website FlamezHQ like it's a part of the LWHQ and YMHQ sites. I mean if it is their official site, why don't they call it FlamezOfficial etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                I cannot believe they actually called their website FlamezHQ like it's a part of the LWHQ and YMHQ sites. I mean if it is their official site, why don't they call it FlamezOfficial etc
                yeah, seems like they sorta liked the idea you had going lol..

Comment

• I find it hard trying to stop listening to Flow

---------- Post added 08-21-2012 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-20-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Flow tweeted me!!!! Fuck im hype as shit!!!!!

Comment

@Danny M this is unflow related but this seemed interesting..?

Twitter / FSNIYO: Juvenile & Wayne Performing ...

Twitter / FSNIYO: Boy if these Niggas Go To The ...
                    Twitter / FSNIYO: JUVE & Weezy Gon Be On ...

He tweeted this after juvenile got arrested though lol Twitter / FSNIYO: It sad How The Media THRIVES ...

He's produced for juvenile too recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

Rapper Juvenile Arrested in Miami Beach

I guess there was truth to it o_O
                    Was Wayne in the fight too?

Comment

@Danny M this is unflow related but this seemed interesting..?

Twitter / FSNIYO: Juvenile & Wayne Performing ...

Twitter / FSNIYO: Boy if these Niggas Go To The ...
                      Twitter / FSNIYO: JUVE & Weezy Gon Be On ...

He tweeted this after juvenile got arrested though lol Twitter / FSNIYO: It sad How The Media THRIVES ...

He's produced for juvenile too recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

Rapper Juvenile Arrested in Miami Beach

I guess there was truth to it o_O
                      Danny already knows about the arrest and the performance bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        yeah I understood tha first part. I was just talking about tha second part (if this makes any sense lol)

my bad dude

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Btw guys, the Flow hats & Wolf shirts are now available on the Flamez HQ website! Imma cop me on of dem hats fo' sho now! The Flamez HQ
                        Good looks bruh Wonder if they ship those to europe tho

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                          I find it hard trying to stop listening to Flow

---------- Post added 08-21-2012 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-20-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Flow tweeted me!!!! Fuck im hype as shit!!!!!
                          Wut did Flow tweet you?

Comment

Working...
                          X