Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Headphones & Weedbongs has been my favorite mixtape to listen to lately. The Flow only version that is
    U've ever been blown? Headphones & Weedbongs is a great choice of muzik 2 jam when u GONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      U've ever been blown? Headphones & Weedbongs is a great choice of muzik 2 jam when u GONE!
      Nope I don't smoke. Or do any type of drug

Comment

• Comment

• I fuck with Flow, he is dope but, you have to admit he wanna be wayne too hard.These tats on face, on his palms for real, its gone too far. I thought Wayne is sick of these guys like he was saying in his PSA. I wonder how weezy behaves when hes with flow and what he thinks of him. Shit im a little high

Comment

• Don't know if this been posted yet, and i just realised ive never seen flow actually skate...he talks about "goin nose manual" on WOLF so i guess he gotta be pretty good at it, juss wonderin

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by juliaem View Post
            I fuck with Flow, he is dope but, you have to admit he wanna be wayne too hard.These tats on face, on his palms for real, its gone too far. I thought Wayne is sick of these guys like he was saying in his PSA. I wonder how weezy behaves when hes with flow and what he thinks of him. Shit im a little high

Spitta (Curren$y) came with that skater swag back in 06, then Flow, THEN wayne, if anything wayne swag jacked Flow.. And cmon he's not tha first dude to get face tats, i admit he might have tha idea for tha palm tats from wayne but thats a pretty cool concept imo
            "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Still smokin is the best FGM collab mixtape imo
              I have 2 agree. But Headphones & Weedbongs comes next.

Comment

• Flow said he doesn't even remember spittin that freestyle at the Trukstop lmao

Comment

yuuuup

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Hes been skating before wayne. So many rappers have had face tats before wayne. And wayne isnt the first person to have tattoos on their palms.
                  Dude ain't even mention skating. And what rapper or prominent black entertainer can you name that's been doing the tat shit before Wayne? I understand yaw like Flow. I do too. But.dude is definitely.a Wayne clone.

That ain't a bad thing, though.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by juliaem View Post
                    I fuck with Flow, he is dope but, you have to admit he wanna be wayne too hard.These tats on face, on his palms for real, its gone too far. I thought Wayne is sick of these guys like he was saying in his PSA. I wonder how weezy behaves when hes with flow and what he thinks of him. Shit im a little high
                    If Wayne got a tattoo on his stomach because he wanna be like Tupac and its ok, then why is it so wrong when Flow got those tatts to be or look like Wayne?

plus, every new rapper today who has a tattoo on his face (like wiz, as much as he struggles not to admit it) they got it from Wayne.

And Wayne wouldnt hate on Flow because of this. If anything, hes happy Lol.

Comment

• Does anybody know if dat "Chit Chat" track is gon be on any upcomin projects?
                      Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                      www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                      www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                      https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

Heroic vol.1 doesnt even really sound anything like wayne imo. And I understand the hand tattoos, but face tattoos? Wayne is not the first.
                        Somebody popularized it before Wayne?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Somebody popularized it before Wayne?
                          Yeah no shit who? Cuz I don't remember anybody rocking it and making it popular like Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                          X