No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] good lookz !! guess i need to get my posts up !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Someone need to make these fucking flow only tracks so I don't gotta listen to these bull shit artists.
      I wouldn't even call them that

Open this gun up like a book,
      Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• if I kould, I would make sum of my Flow tracks "Flow Only" but I haven't tha knowledge 2 do so. Not very big on computer related things..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          if I kould, I would make sum of my Flow tracks "Flow Only" but I haven't tha knowledge 2 do so. Not very big on computer related things..
          Me either, if someone said which program they use to cut up songs I might be willing to give it a shot though

Open this gun up like a book,
          Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
            Me either, if someone said which program they use to cut up songs I might be willing to give it a shot though
            Ask Kuzz or [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION], I don't think he fucks with Flow tho

Comment

• ^ such bad quality! but its tight dat their workin' tho.

Anyways, I've uploaded a folder of Flow features (none of these tracks r on his mixtapes!)

4shared folder - Flow Muzik

Edit: Fuck I 4got Money - B-Jada ft. Flow but not 2 worry, its gonna (unfortunately) be on his W.O.L.F tape anyhow

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Repped, I would +rep you too if I could but I gotta spread rep around
                This is gonna be useful to all the rest of the members that really needed this.
                And yeah this nigga Niyo's phone must suck. He probably got a nokia
                I +repped her for you my nigga.

Comment

• 2 days pretty much my niggas!

Comment

I hope I won't be disappointed with this mixtape. For some reason I have a feeling for me to fully enjoy this mixtape is to get a Flow only version but we'll see.

Hopefully they'll be a KVN Gates Feature
                    Hopefully there is a lot of just Flow songs.. Like 21 songs 14-15 of em Flow only.

Comment

• Flow has Wayne's same "I Don't give a fuck" attitude.

Comment

If there's at least one KVN Gates, and LG feature on W.o.l.f I'll be good.
                        at least have gates on a hook killin it.. i wish they would have released a tracklist but being there still working it probly hasn't even been decided yet
                        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• If someone will download all those files individually from that folder and add all Flow's mixtape songs too, I'll make all them Flow only. I'm not trying to download that fucking shit one by one though

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X