No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man there is way way many rappers that stole wayne's style,swag,recordin method,attitude etc. Like nicki minaj,rickross,wiz khalifa,drake,kanye west,lil chuckee and many many more

the other i was tellin my homey that j.cole's hook on RISE AND SHINE he stole it frm wayne's PRAYER TO LORD he didnt believe until he listened to both songs

so dnt punish flow for tryin to be like wayne infact he does look like him in some what

Comment

• O
      Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
      Man there is way way many rappers that stole wayne's style,swag,recordin method,attitude etc. Like nicki minaj,rickross,wiz khalifa,drake,kanye west,lil chuckee and many many more

the other i was tellin my homey that j.cole's hook on RISE AND SHINE he stole it frm wayne's PRAYER TO LORD he didnt believe until he listened to both songs

so dnt punish flow for tryin to be like wayne infact he does look like him in some what
      2Chainz, swagger jacker 4 sure. Wayne everything dat dude

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
      Does anybody know if dat "Chit Chat" track is gon be on any upcomin projects?
      Unknown as of now but I'd sure like 2 kno

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
        Does anybody know if dat "Chit Chat" track is gon be on any upcomin projects?
        tha song called "shit yeah" and i think it's gon be on the flamez/flightschool new project
        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Never said wayne didn't popularized it, but wayne wasn't the only rapper that got face tattoos
          So he got it from Wayne. That's the point we making here. I can't think of anyone who did this shit before Wayne.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            So he got it from Wayne. That's the point we making here. I can't think of anyone who did this shit before Wayne.
            So you're saying Flow is only able to know popular people? Come on son..

Comment

We may be able to hear a mannie fresh beat on a upcoming project

Also, Flight school compilation drops Nov 5th, I think I posted it before already but I might as well say it again.

Flow getting some radio play in B.R soon too.
              Yeah looks like their trying to get "Obey" on the radio.

"I'm in the club with drug dealers and gang members, highed up on cough syrup and pain killas. Fuckin wit a monsta pistol and a shot gun, all I do is hunt niggas, who? DUCK NIGGAS."

Haha sorry random quote, was just listening to that song.
              Last edited by TheMaker420; 10-02-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Yeah looks like their trying to get "Obey" on the radio.

"I'm in the club with drug dealers and gang members, highed up on cough syrup and pain killas. Fuckin wit a monsta pistol and a shot gun, all I do is hunt niggas, who? DUCK NIGGAS."

Haha sorry random quote, was just listening to that song.
                Homerun! I luv dat shit

Comment

We may be able to hear a mannie fresh beat on a upcoming project

Also, Flight school compilation drops Nov 5th, I think I posted it before already but I might as well say it again.

Flow getting some radio play in B.R soon too.
                  Ha nov 5 is ma birthday.. Shit yeah
                  [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                  Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                  God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                    So you're saying Flow is only able to know popular people? Come on son..
                    Lmao 95% of this nigga is Wayne, but we just gonna ignore his face tattoos like they ain't come from Wayne too? Come on, son...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• "U Would 2" ft flow and Taliban bundy, video premiere tomorrow. First single off the flight school compilation

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        "U Would 2" ft flow and Taliban bundy, video premiere tomorrow. First single off the flight school compilation
                        on worldstarhiphop?

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Lmao 95% of this nigga is Wayne, but we just gonna ignore his face tattoos like they ain't come from Wayne too? Come on, son...
                          Stop being ignorant

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          "U Would 2" ft flow and Taliban bundy, video premiere tomorrow. First single off the flight school compilation
                          hell yeahhhhhh
                          I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Working...
                          X