Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
    daaaaammmn so much news, music and pics for once...props to everyone postin up news and shit
    Ain't it all great? Now we need a weed track 2 drop cuz I'm thirsty.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Their hotel is in collins ave in miami beach, but miami beach has so many hotels, clubs, and buildings, that it would be hard af to even do that.

And I would, but I doubt they'd let me

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

boogie in miami
    Try 2 give em a holla homie. I kno Wiz was chilling & smokin wit fans long b4 he became really famous. Flow ain't there yet... sooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Because they're probably chill, and Twist got hella fans. Nothing wrong with it... Get's him more publicity. Flow just putting in more work.
      I don't like Twist's music

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        You right

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Scratch that, boogie and 12 still in new orleans, however; both of them are recording "us" right now.
        Was "Us" a remix of another song? (who originally performs "us")

Comment

You right

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Scratch that, boogie and 12 still in new orleans, however; both of them are recording "us" right now.
          Im a Miami noob, but cant you like hang round the Hit Factory and try to spot them nigguz ?? i know wayne gotta have lots of bodyguards, but im pretty sure Gudda and Flow must be all by themselves

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          Ain't it all great? Now we need a weed track 2 drop cuz I'm thirsty.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Try 2 give em a holla homie. I kno Wiz was chilling & smokin wit fans long b4 he became really famous. Flow ain't there yet... sooo
          Ya weed song wld be dope, even tho tbh im fiendin for a new "horror" verse from Flow like the one on "Married to the money" that shit was like watchin a horror flick
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Ya weed song wld be dope, even tho tbh im fiendin for a new "horror" verse from Flow like the one on "Married to the money" that shit was like watchin a horror flick

all of "Everyday Iz Halloween" was like walking thru a horror film lol. they wild wit dat theme. Flow's verse in Weezy's 'Sorry 4 The Wait' was around dat era so it sounded creepy.

Comment

• need some new flow music
              wtf happened to his no worries remix??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                need some new flow music
                wtf happened to his no worries remix??
                He was on them boom booms and lost it...ya bish

Comment

Only Boogie and 12 on this. And flow is back in new orleans(its thanksgiving) but he's coming back down to miami again soon

you cant say this is good

Comment

Only Boogie and 12 on this. And flow is back in new orleans(its thanksgiving) but he's coming back down to miami again soon

Shits garbage lol

Comment

is that u and flow is druged out af

Comment

• i just noticed Flow mentions a Golf Wang hoodie in a recent joint, a feature with Tyler and Earl wld be TOO dope
                        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Birdman confirms Flow is featured on his "Sunshine" single:

Preview the song and check out behind the scenes clips from the video shoot here - Preview Birdman’s New Single “Sunshine” Featuring Flow, Caskey & Fred Durst [Videos] | Young Money HQ

Comment

Working...
                          X