Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatchumad - Ryan Legend | Flow - YouTube

Is that Flamez hoodie from Whatchumad custom made or is it a real brand?
    I'd wear a Flamez hat & hoodie combo

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Just peeped that they said Watch Me Lean is turks song. Wtf is this, Turk getting advertisement from Closer To The Dream, and Watch Me Lean?
      He leechin off of Flow and Christian

Comment

• Vid's dope...... Turk doe....

Comment

If he's really having this kid then yeah that's gonna be his fourth, and he's only 21

- - - Updated - - -

Turks whole part of the video seemed off, T hilly should never direct another video again in his life
          t hilly videos are all the same 4bh

Comment

Idk why they don't just let kdavis record all their videos like before. Fuck t hilly and kush 5
            i thought that was supposed to drop years ago

Comment

T hilly said April 1st months ago but he probably forget all about that shit. He's just recording nonsense.
              They should make A.Dot record all the random stuff,blogs,concerts, etc and make KevinDavis get all the videos
              Will Kush 5 have lots of unreleased film or have we already seen most of it?

Comment

• Damn, I haven't been on this thread in a minute tho not much has happened lol.
                We need mo' muzik on tha real

Comment

• im pretty sure people have asked dis already but What happened to Flow being on IANAHB2?
                  Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                  www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                  www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                  https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

Probably left out like a bunch of other tracks such as the Meek mill track that was supposedly meant for IANAHB2.

Any of those tracks could've easily replaced the bad tracks on the album like "wowzers" and "Hello" but who knows what ever happened to the song
                    He chose to get Soulja boy on the album over Meek Mill or Flow

Comment

Soulja probably hung out with him and rode his dick so much he'd feel bad if he took him off the track
                      He need to tell Soulja "Get up off my dick cuz you makin all my fans jealous" - Flow

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                        He need to tell Soulja "Get up off my dick cuz you makin all my fans jealous" - Flow

DAY-UM!
                        as I was readin dis 4m the top 2 bottom, I was just thinkin dis thought as I just read Josh's post about Soulja dick ridin lol. Dat exact verse came 2 mind. Flamez think alike ah-ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

DAY-UM!
                          as I was readin dis 4m the top 2 bottom, I was just thinkin dis thought as I just read Josh's post about Soulja dick ridin lol. Dat exact verse came 2 mind. Flamez think alike ah-ha!
                          I bee you

Comment

Working...
                          X