X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Flow got a track with Turk dropping soon
    just heard this news. I can't fuckin wait lol

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Anyone kno if Turk is still wit CMB or is he now wit YM? ​@Danny M

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Flow got a track with Turk dropping soon
      on flow mixtape or turks blame it on da system project??

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        Anyone kno if Turk is still wit CMB or is he now wit YM? ​@Danny M
        Don't think so, he might just be affiliated with CMB.

PS: If you write in bold, the tagging won't work

Comment

• 1200 for a feature from flow right now. FG is supposed to perform at the Howling Wolf on the 22nd, but flow tweeted that they aren't paying so "fuck em" lol.

Comment

• The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              1200 for a feature from flow right now. FG is supposed to perform at the Howling Wolf on the 22nd, but flow tweeted that they aren't paying so "fuck em" lol.

Howling Wolf cheap AF! Lol

Comment

• No more flame gang music ... It's just ...FLOW Bitch still MOB doe
                wat happened??

Comment

• Yeah flow is acting like he don't fuck with flame gang anymore. "bout to delete the flamez twitter page"

Comment

• I wonder what happened. That's crazy. I know [MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION] pissed lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Yeah flow is acting like he don't fuck with flame gang anymore. "bout to delete the flamez twitter page"
                      I knew this was gonna happen eventually, with Flow joining YMCMB & starting LAT with Gudda, T-Streets, & Kevin Gates, Flow doesn't have time for another group, besides Flow was the best anyway, now Wayne needs to go ahead an sign Gates and get this LAT shit going.
                      "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
                        I knew this was gonna happen eventually, with Flow joining YMCMB & starting LAT with Gudda, T-Streets, & Kevin Gates, Flow doesn't have time for another group, besides Flow was the best anyway, now Wayne needs to go ahead an sign Gates and get this LAT shit going.
                        dey back on now tho!

apparently just a joke but I kno dat aint right.. either way, we good 4 now

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        I wonder what happened. That's crazy. I know @Flame Gang pissed lol.
                        TTTTTRRRRUUUUU i was pissed 4 a good 2 hours. sour mood until Flow said he was fuckin around. i think dat shit with Niyo was tha reason y dey almost split tho. Boogie & 12 were still fuckin with him even tho he was beefing wit Rocky & Flow (tho the Flow part was one sided)

And since Niyo such a dick rida, he kept takin Flow's insults and kept acting like all was normal.

Comment

• Lol I seen that Flow tweet that he was joking I was like ohhhh fuck I fell for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X