Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    Flow gets angry too fast and quickly takes things to twitter. He can be pretty immature sumtimes lol. I hope they resolve this shit fast tho!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

but the track has only been available as a live track, you still want that?
    hold on that aint a live track
    at the beginning yes but then

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      hold on that aint a live track
      at the beginning yes but then
      I thought it was performed live. idk, either way, I'm waiting for an actual download unless they take forever to upload one. And was Flow on Auto Tune? sure sounded like it..

Comment

• Flow doesn't take no bullshit from anyone though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          It just seems kinda lame that we have to wait until valentines day just to get this collab mixtape. We were supposed to be getting a mixtape on or before new years, then knuckle headz on valentines day, then he was gonna work on heroic vol.2. Now with all this stupid ass fighting we are getting brothers from another kolor on valentines day when he's already been working on knuckle headz for months now......The last mixtape we had was wolf and all those whack features fucked everything up(I still bump the flow only daily but that's still not enough to hold me down until the next mixtape)Flow might as well just drop everyone and go solo and work on heroic vol.2I might just blow up his twitter account with shit like this since he reads most of the tweets he gets nowadays
          wasnt knuckleheads going to be a flamez mixtape?

so if boogie and flow are enemies now i bet that tape has been scrapped

Comment

Flow gets angry too fast and quickly takes things to twitter. He can be pretty immature sumtimes lol. I hope they resolve this shit fast tho!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

but the track has only been available as a live track, you still want that?

Yeah, I don't wanna wait for a song that's ridin' like that, I rather ride it out now sine Valentine's day is next month anyways
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              wasnt knuckleheads going to be a flamez mixtape?

so if boogie and flow are enemies now i bet that tape has been scrapped
              Yeah, seems like Knuckle Headz ain't never coming out. But Flow hasn't gone and deleted Boogie 4m Flamez yet nor deleted his "Flamez" account on twitter so there's a chance they might make up b4 then and drop it. Who knows?

Comment

• The hell is wrong between Flow and Boogie?

Comment

• Ya the actual "Ordinary Shit" song they perform is the actual song not live, someone rip that, I don't want to wait

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                    The hell is wrong between Flow and Boogie?
                    Yo! Can u rip dat "Ordinary Shit" homie?? Seems like its requested enuff and u the only one who can do it.

Comment

Yo! Can u rip dat "Ordinary Shit" homie?? Seems like its requested enuff and u the only one who can do it.
                      Listen to Flow ft. Christian Radke - Ordinary Shit (Official on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

Comment

I thought it was performed live. idk, either way, I'm waiting for an actual download unless they take forever to upload one. And was Flow on Auto Tune? sure sounded like it..
                        yes it was autotune
                        and you can't perform a song with autotune effect live

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                          yes it was autotune
                          and you can't perform a song with autotune effect live
                          I always thought there was an auto tune mic available 4 live performances.. Like T-Pain's live performances, sumone confirm this?

Comment

Working...
                          X