Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
    How Long is Flow locked up ??
    If new orleans doeent get him ny i think July 16th they have to release him. But the courts and shit is so fucked theyll probably get him the last week hes there

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      If new orleans doeent get him ny i think July 16th they have to release him. But the courts and shit is so fucked theyll probably get him the last week hes there
      he murder someone and gets locked up for 1 month ?! god bless amerika..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
        he murder someone and gets locked up for 1 month ?! god bless amerika..
        No thats just how long new orleans has to get him out of jail from san diego and bring him to the NO prison. Hes still on trail for all that shit, he hasnt been sentenced yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Rumored date for misfits is July 4th but Boogie said it's dropping in July for sure though.

And the reason I feel like the flamez don't go as hard anymore in my opinion is first cause of Flow's growing drug habit. Ever since they said he was fucking with crack his lyrical content went down. Weed and syrup is fine but crack won't do shit for you. He fucked with Xanax before but not near as heavy as he does now. That nigga never remembers anything he does nowadays.

Secondly shottys out the group so unfortunately it'll never be the same. But Lazy Genius is ok but idk if he could go as hard as 12 did. And last I feel like they all needa be in the studio together to make sure they're going harder than the other. As you can see with boogie rapping by himself his lyrics on his new solo songs are shitty unless flows been ghost writing for him the whole time.

hopefully when flow comes outta jail he'll get his identity back and come back to that dope shit. I feel like he had his own style up until WOLF dropped which is around the time he started fucking with crack. He had his own style on Heroic Vol 1, hp & wb 1&2, still smokin, and even everyday iz Halloween when he was rapping that evil shit. Now he's just embarrassing compared to his old stuff. Since he's sober now, hopefully he wrote some dopeshit in jail and stays sober when he comes out. Sober as in weed and syrup only
          CRACK nigga??? Are you fucking stupid!?!?!?! That nigga dont smoke crack u fkn idiot!
          Lmfao! Flow depends on Xanax. It is prescribed to him for anxiety!
          Weed is an everyday thing. Drank is recreational! When all combined with excessive use is when he gets sloppy.
          He doesnt even record when hes that fucked up! Know you facts lil boy.
          As far as the Flamez as a group, NOBODY ever had a chance to even compare to Flow!
          Flow is the heavy hitter, the star, that nigga!
          So it dont matter who the Flamez consist of, As long as Flow is spittin, he gonna be alright.
          Fuck them niggas that got cut.
          You dont know shit about drugs dude.
          So stop trying to dictate another mans life.
          Youre pathetic! Groupie!

- - - Updated - - -

St. Bernard, Louisiana (Not New Orleans) has went and got Flow.
          He is now in the St. Bernard Parish Prison.
          The address is 1900 Paris rd. Chalmette, La. 70043
          If youre a true fan, send him a kite.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            CRACK nigga??? Are you fucking stupid!?!?!?! That nigga dont smoke crack u fkn idiot!
            Lmfao! Flow depends on Xanax. It is prescribed to him for anxiety!
            Weed is an everyday thing. Drank is recreational! When all combined with excessive use is when he gets sloppy.
            He doesnt even record when hes that fucked up! Know you facts lil boy.
            As far as the Flamez as a group, NOBODY ever had a chance to even compare to Flow!
            Flow is the heavy hitter, the star, that nigga!
            So it dont matter who the Flamez consist of, As long as Flow is spittin, he gonna be alright.
            Fuck them niggas that got cut.
            You dont know shit about drugs dude.
            So stop trying to dictate another mans life.
            Youre pathetic! Groupie!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn....... Im gonna write something fo sure!

Comment

• I dont think he does crack either, it was 12s girlfriend that was accusing him of doing crack over twitter tho

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Rumored date for misfits is July 4th but Boogie said it's dropping in July for sure though.

And the reason I feel like the flamez don't go as hard anymore in my opinion is first cause of Flow's growing drug habit. Ever since they said he was fucking with crack his lyrical content went down. Weed and syrup is fine but crack won't do shit for you. He fucked with Xanax before but not near as heavy as he does now. That nigga never remembers anything he does nowadays.

Secondly shottys out the group so unfortunately it'll never be the same. But Lazy Genius is ok but idk if he could go as hard as 12 did. And last I feel like they all needa be in the studio together to make sure they're going harder than the other. As you can see with boogie rapping by himself his lyrics on his new solo songs are shitty unless flows been ghost writing for him the whole time.

hopefully when flow comes outta jail he'll get his identity back and come back to that dope shit. I feel like he had his own style up until WOLF dropped which is around the time he started fucking with crack. He had his own style on Heroic Vol 1, hp & wb 1&2, still smokin, and even everyday iz Halloween when he was rapping that evil shit. Now he's just embarrassing compared to his old stuff. Since he's sober now, hopefully he wrote some dopeshit in jail and stays sober when he comes out. Sober as in weed and syrup only
                WTF

Comment

• Could someone help me find a flow song ? In the song he says, call me mister red flag on the right side.. It's something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by aaddaamm View Post
                    Could someone help me find a flow song ? In the song he says, call me mister red flag on the right side.. It's something like that
                    Dope Shit
                    Dope Shit.mp3

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                    How long he gonna be in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      Dope Shit
                      Dope Shit.mp3

- - - Updated - - -

How long he gonna be in there?
                      Until he can either bond out or beat the charge.. If either of them work out, then until his sentence is served.

Comment

• fuck yeah I'm sending Flow sumthing!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187

pretty sure Boogie's b-day is July 4th so probably dat date

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                          fuck yeah I'm sending Flow sumthing!

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure Boogie's b-day is July 4th so probably dat date
                          what would you send him?

Comment

Working...
                          X