Boogies first track off Misfits dropping in March

https://soundcloud.com/flightschoolb...d-boogie-man-1
    not feeling it
    needs a flow feature to make it a bit more interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      not feeling it
      needs a flow feature to make it a bit more interesting
      i don't think he needs Flow to sound more interesting but the track does sound different since he switched his style up a bit and plus, we aint use to hearing Boogie solo so you may feel its missing something but I think it sounds right.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Which track was it?
      i wrote to you on your page about dat track Poyo dropped a while ago w/12 Gauge but its all Gucci now cuz Poyo is gonna hmu soon

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Boogies first track off Misfits dropping in March

https://soundcloud.com/flightschoolb...d-boogie-man-1
      need a download tho I suppose I could wait till March lol

Comment

• Daaaaaaamn i havent been here for ever and the only new things out is a couple songs with a no name white boy and a no name kid ???
        Nigga's suppose to be YMCMB !! Hit up cory gunz, Nicki or even tryna hit up Drizzy and ask them for a couple verses !! those lame songs wont get him anywhere, look how short dawg fell off since he been on YM...And there no video out except for tha lame ass live, im actually gettin worried for Flow's career real talk...

Ps : he dont even seem like he's makin that much $$$ too...his weed stach was super low in that video, and he just seems kinda sick and tired
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
          Daaaaaaamn i havent been here for ever and the only new things out is a couple songs with a no name white boy and a no name kid ???
          Nigga's suppose to be YMCMB !! Hit up cory gunz, Nicki or even tryna hit up Drizzy and ask them for a couple verses !! those lame songs wont get him anywhere, look how short dawg fell off since he been on YM...And there no video out except for tha lame ass live, im actually gettin worried for Flow's career real talk...

Ps : he dont even seem like he's makin that much $$$ too...his weed stach was super low in that video, and he just seems kinda sick and tired
          Are you high nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
            Daaaaaaamn i havent been here for ever and the only new things out is a couple songs with a no name white boy and a no name kid ???

Yeah, don't 4get dat he's only 21 and he still has some years to build up a bigger fan base. I agree it would b betta if he would work wit a more well known YM artist but it ain't easy 4 him 2 get a hold of them. Also, how can you judge how much money he's makin by looking at his weed stash in a muzik video? Lol

Comment

• Yeah he doesn't have te buzz like Gates does to keep dropping music with a bunch of nobody's. He needs to start using the connections YM has and link up with more well named rappers.

[MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] with that legit flow retweet. Respect for that tweet nigga
              Last edited by TheMaker420; 01-15-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• "brothers 4m another kolor...heroic vol 2"

Haven't heard flow say anything about Heroic in awhile...he needs to drop that shit and YM needs to promote the fuck outta it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  "brothers 4m another kolor...heroic vol 2"

Haven't heard flow say anything about Heroic in awhile...he needs to drop that shit and YM needs to promote the fuck outta it.
                  he seems to be tweeting a new mixtape name every week without actually dropping any new music

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    "brothers 4m another kolor...heroic vol 2"

Thanks for the news.
                    Tho I wish "Knuckle Headz" were still dropping..
                    Anything is better than nothing.

HEROIC VOL 2!!!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Thank god he mentioned Heroic vol.2. Only reason I want brothers from another kolor is for new verses. I wanna hear some solo tracks.
                    ​same here bro

Comment

• Hu$tle All Day, $ame Thang In The Mornin' - video pleaz lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Damn shit is gonna get poppin the day these two run into each other.

Comment

• Ey [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] what happened to the interview you were going to do with Flow?

Comment

Working...
                          X