Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flow feature - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/yme...cory-gunz.html

Comment

• Flow is featured on Mack Maines new mixtape called Freestyle 102, the track is Ghetto Symphony and has Cory Gunz on it too! I've been waiting for Gunz and flow to be on a track together.

Fuck [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] beat me too it haha

Comment

• Flow & Cory Gunz on the same song.

Comment

• FLOW GOES INNNNNNNNNN. AND SO DOES CORY. fuck this is my shit. What is up with tonight, are they trying to make me get fucked up? Gates, Drizzy now gunz and flow? FUCK.

There's the flow you lookin foe @187JoshM187
          [MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Flow & Cory Gunz on the same song.
            they both went hard

Comment

• did flow make a new twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                did flow make a new twitter?
                ??

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
                  theres one without the _ lol clicked wrong one

Comment

• is kvn gates still with ymcmb

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

flow doesn't fit to the ghetto symphony beat imo

Comment

• They keep getting Flows twitter wrong when mentioning Macks new song lol, he's gonna be pissed. Figured Mack woulda corrected it.

If they added Cory to LAT...shit would be lethal
                      Last edited by TheMaker420; 02-02-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Flow went hard. I think I might get this Mack Maine mixtape

Comment

• I always download the Mack Maine tapes so I woulda done it even if Flow weren't in it. But now I'm too psyched 2 hear this track. Gotta wait till 2 tho. Fuck lol

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Gates video director gave us the link to Kvn Gates website yesterday and said they updated his bio with his label situation which it said he got signed to Atlantic, however; he said the label info was inaccurate so nobody knows if he got signed to ymcmb or atlantic yet. We just have to wait and see

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

When Flows in new orleans with these fuck nigga rappers all he raps about is popping pills, eating pussy and boring lines. (except when he records with boogie, and 12. They always made great music together) in my opinion.

But when he records in Miami with gudda and the rest of them he goes hard.

If he's not gonna record with boogie & 12 and finish knuckle headz anymore then he needa leave new orleans and live in miami
                          I can't fully say this yet cause we haven't heard Brothers from another kolor yet, but judging from that "U would 2" and those christian radke songs it's gotta stop.

Flow went in on ghetto symphony btw
                          U always tell it like it iz home boy! Bet dat

Comment

Working...
                          X