Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    naw probably not tbh. these dudes are worse than YM with dates it's a joke..

But we're getting Gates new tape in 3 days
    LAT wasn't really being released under YM though if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      LAT wasn't really being released under YM though if I remember correctly.
      look how long it took gudda to release guddavile 3 after guddaville 2
      it was like 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        I really don't understand why gudda hasn't dropped lat yet. What more with that mixtape does he have to do?
        They started last year....
        he waiting for flow i think

Comment

• Flow said hes covering the YM tattoo on his neck when he gets out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            Flow said hes covering the YM tattoo on his neck when he gets out!!!
            so that means he ain't fucking with YM anymore??

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
              so that means he ain't fucking with YM anymore??
              they obviously aint fuckin with him so he'll be back in jail by the end of the year so whateva

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

what he expect?

it was his fault

he cant expect ymcmb to bail him out everytime he fucks up

he will never learn his lesson that way

Comment

• Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
                  they obviously aint fuckin with him so he'll be back in jail by the end of the year so whateva
                  truuuuuuuuu

Comment

Here we go. An artist who reps one team then all of a sudden goes against them for no reason. This kid is so talented but needs to realise how lucky he is being noticed by such a big music label. People with talent throw it away all the time because their egos are bigger than their appreciation for the opportunity. I mean how the fuck can he go throw all that away because YM won't stand up for him when the mistake he has made is so severe. YM have repped him plenty of times. He's been on Tune's mixtapes for fuck sake, what more does he want? That's a ridiculous amount of exposure. It's all on him and I don't blame YM for not standing by someone who is being charged for attempted murder. After all this kid hasn't even made it at all yet. I fuck with Flow hard but to cover up a YM tattoo over something like this is just beyond childish. He's the one who YM should be ditching. Not even Drake when he was coming up would have received backing for something like this. It's bad news that the label don't need. Simple as that. If he doesn't want that opportunity then give it to someone who deserves it.

On another note...... surprise fucking surprise you're there with him. You were reppin' YM yesterday and now you've suddenly jumped ships. Flow is your "claim to fame" and keep riding that train. Come back when you've tatted someone credible. Shit's embarrassing. You call everyone else dickriders when you're the biggest dickrider of all.

How that Flow dick feel???.............. bitch.
                    Last edited by ajlfc92; 07-13-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                      On another note...... surprise fucking surprise you're there with him. You were reppin' YM yesterday and now you've suddenly jumped ships. Flow is your "claim to fame" and keep riding that train. Come back when you've tatted someone credible. Shit's embarrassing. You call everyone else dickriders when you're the biggest dickrider of all.

damn RIP to doodoo tattoo

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• This nigga ain't gonna make it once he gets out, watch

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                          Here we go. An artist who reps one team then all of a sudden goes against them for no reason. This kid is so talented but needs to realise how lucky he is being noticed by such a big music label. People with talent throw it away all the time because their egos are bigger than their appreciation for the opportunity. I mean how the fuck can he go throw all that away because YM won't stand up for him when the mistake he has made is so severe. YM have repped him plenty of times. He's been on Tune's mixtapes for fuck sake, what more does he want? That's a ridiculous amount of exposure. It's all on him and I don't blame YM for not standing by someone who is being charged for attempted murder. After all this kid hasn't even made it at all yet. I fuck with Flow hard but to cover up a YM tattoo over something like this is just beyond childish. He's the one who YM should be ditching. Not even Drake when he was coming up would have received backing for something like this. It's bad news that the label don't need. Simple as that. If he doesn't want that opportunity then give it to someone who deserves it.

Damn lol. You're right on a lot of points though... I mean Wayne put him on TWO fucking mixtapes that's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X