• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
    Damn I hate your sig
    ​co-sign

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187

Yeah but all the beef on twitter and arguing back and forth was never with 12, it was only boogie.

And 12 isn't the only one in the group with a girlfriend, Boogie has one too. So the song could've been recorded during the making of brothers of another kolor when Flow hated him but released after they made up
    this is wut I was gonna say. Damn u got it down pretty good

Comment

• loved WOLF, gonna check this one out. Already lsitened to Up & Away and it's crazy.

Comment

• Yeah I like BFAK better than Wolf surprisingly. Favorite tracks: Up and Away, Intro, Outro, Closer To The Dream, Wildinn' and In My Zone is dope too. Love this tape.

Another thing, I watched the recap of YMCMBs Grammy party and literally every member of Young Money was there...they couldn't pay for Flow to attend or what? (Yes I realize Chuckee and Twist weren't there but I'm sure if they weren't busy they would have been).

Comment

• So can someone please explain whats the deal between 12, Flow & Boogie...
          [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          why doe?
          It looks weird

Comment

• ​heard Boogie was gonna have twins or sum shit..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            I wanna see track evaluations. It takes forever but I like seeing everyone's opinion
            I think I still prefer "Wolf" over "BFAK" cuz I like dem Niyo beats over all the mainstream sounding beatz off of "BFAK". Plus, I know sum of the features in "WOLF" were lame but at least the features were rappers and not singers. Boogie, 12 & Rocky were all over the mixtape.

I admit sum of the tracks off of "BFAK" are dope too and beat sum of the tracks 4m "Wolf" but I still would rather listen to rap waaaaayy more than Christian's shitty singing. He can sing a little but he's no Justin Timberlake.

Favorite "BFAK" tracks:

"In My Zone" (not a great beat but the song is still dope), "Ordinary Shit", "Closer To The Dream", "Flame Gang X Honeycomb" & "Wildin" Up, Up And Away makes me uncomfortable..

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Only thing I liked about WOLF was the FGM features and the Flow verses lol.

I like this soooo much better than WOLF. I hated almost every rapper featured on it for some reason. And I hated Niyo's beats too

I liked the tracks he produced for HP & WB, Still Smokin, and the few on everyday iz halloween. But I hated WOLF's beats for some reason.

And yeah I agree, Christian can't really sing good but for some reason this mixtape doesn't sound as bad with him as I thought it would.
              aight - aight.

we ain't gonna see eye 2 eye on this one but overall, "BFAK" is a good tape and I'm still bumpin' it daily 4 a while.. well, mixed in with the rest of my Flamez tapes.

Comment

• i need a diff link besides datpiff...? datpiff dosent download on my pc .. smh
                Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

• How about this "Rich Gang: All Stars" tape 4m Baby? Do y'all think Flow made a feature? (dat one track wit Caskey or sumthing)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                    How about this "Rich Gang: All Stars" tape 4m Baby? Do y'all think Flow made a feature? (dat one track wit Caskey or sumthing)
                    Yeah I'm guessing he is. Don't count on that tape dropping though..

Comment

Idk anything about 12 but according to "Up & away" Boogie picked his girl over his own homeboys(if he is really talking about boogie). Other than that they haven't talked about it at all, Flow just snapped on him on twitter a few times then deleted his tweets. But they're "straight" now apparently.
                      Him & 12 dont talk anymore though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        Yeah I'm guessing he is. Don't count on that tape dropping though..
                        theres a count down 4 it on DatPiff but dat might not mean anything. And of course, its scheduled 2 drop while I'm at work again.

Comment

We haven't heard anything about that. All the beef and snapping was always with boogie. Nobody knows about 12 cause he stopped rapping a long time before that cause he's always been with his girlfriend I guess. He was never interested in becoming a rapper
                          Oh.. thanks man

Comment

Working...
                          X