No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which song is the song that has flow rappin for awhile then says he forgot 12 or someones on the hoook n the hooks dope as shiiit?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    You see him in that Cooking and Comedy video I posted a couple pages back? He was washing down a handful of pills with his lean lol, dudes crazy. But whatever, Waynes still alive after the shitload of drugs he used to do
    link to vid please????!

Comment

• Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
      which song is the song that has flow rappin for awhile then says he forgot 12 or someones on the hoook n the hooks dope as shiiit?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

link to vid please????!
      You mean Rocky, not 12 If so, it's track #2 on Wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        yeah thats it! my bad ahah, only now just givin it a legit full listen bein back home was hard to on phone lol, thanks! , +rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
          which song is the song that has flow rappin for awhile then says he forgot 12 or someones on the hoook n the hooks dope as shiiit?

link to vid please????!

​(originally posted by TheMaker20)

Comment

• and wen the drugz gon it b hard fo me to shit !!! lol dats sum real shit tho ... dem drugz fuxk a nikka stomaxh up !!!!! :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              *cough* I'm just lightin up my kush, damn...I forgot rocky on the hook! Love grim, track goes hard

Comment

• who fuxkz wit the Pusha T diss ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringo_Hendrixx View Post
                  who fuxkz wit the Pusha T diss ???
                  I fuck with 12 on that track, flow was just okay. Dope that he's got waynes back tho

Comment

• Everyday someone in the RT thread is becoming a fan of Flow.

& those Instagram pics been posted before. I'll upload more when ever he does now I thought y'all seen that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Everyday someone in the RT thread is becoming a fan of Flow.

& those Instagram pics been posted before. I'll upload more when ever he does now I thought y'all seen that shit.
                      What's his Instagram name?

Open this gun up like a book,
                      Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Juss made it to N.O Tho!!!!!!
                        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
                          What's his Instagram name?
                          Mr_Brazyflow

Comment

Working...
                          X