Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    https://twitter.com/juviethegreat/st...77700826730496

Oh and just noticed in the beginning of the BFAK Outro "The Zone", you can hear Flow snorting coke which is probably the background behind the whole song
    What part of the outro? I don't hear anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      What part of the outro? I don't hear anything.
      In the beginning you'll hear it, then people start laughing in the background 0:16 then they laugh like 7 secs later

Comment

Oh and just noticed in the beginning of the BFAK Outro "The Zone", you can hear Flow snorting coke which is probably the background behind the whole song
        dats fuckin' awesome dat Juvie sees Flow! I think Turk had a lil 2 do wit it tho. I hope dey make sumthing happen 4real

Edit: did Flow see dat shit?

Comment

Sounds like he says "verse from a line of coke" before his verse starts too... iunno.

Comment

• Boogie tweeted that he and Flow were in the studio with Juvie last night

Comment

Please don't tell me Flow's dad is that cocky ass nigga
              Cocky? Why u say that?

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              damn how flow pay for that house??
              Its technically his grandmaws house.

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              Maybe rent prices r lower ova there? Or tha rest of tha house might not b as nice as tha kitchen? Lol
              Rent is decent.

- - - Updated - - -

Juvi & Flow been talking for a while now.. SHittt back when Tune opened the skate park, Juvi & Flow chopped it up.. Juvi has a studio out here in Chalmette where my shop is. Its on the outskirts of the 9th ward & New Orleans East.

Originally posted by Critic View Post
              Dang, he really is on coke. Coke never makes anyone rap better which is why his Heroic verses were better than his WOlf verses and his Wolf verses were better than his BFAK verses. "I be on dat same shit that prolly kill Whitney Housten". Hopefully he don't fall off by alot
              He is not on no fucking cock nigga. He might play around and use occasionally. But Flows DOC is Weed & Drank.. He might pop some Xannies or Pain pills too. but not cock everyday..

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              so juvi a big fan of flow too
              shame he cant spell his name right
              Common mistake..

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              dats fuckin' awesome dat Juvie sees Flow! I think Turk had a lil 2 do wit it tho. I hope dey make sumthing happen 4real

Edit: did Flow see dat shit?
              Like i said earlier, Juvi & Flow been in the making.. Maybe Juvi had something to do with Turk & Flows collabs...

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Flow hasn't tweeted in like a week but hopefully juvie called him

- - - Updated - - -

He finally tweeted

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...39466278952960
              Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Boogie tweeted that he and Flow were in the studio with Juvie last night
              They were. Boog called me.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

He is not on no fucking cock nigga. He might play around and use occasionally. But Flows DOC is Weed & Drank.. He might pop some Xannies or Pain pills too. but not cock everyday..
                I guess that makes it better, the less he uses the better

Do you tattoo yourself and have you tattooed anyone from Honey Comb?

Comment

• Voodoo who all from YM has Flow had a chance to meet? Or least talk to on the phone or something

Comment

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      I guess that makes it better, the less he uses the better

Do you tattoo yourself and have you tattooed anyone from Honey Comb?
                      No i dont tattoo myself. We artists tattoo each other.. And yes i have tattooed Dustin which is Josh Denims brother. Denim is Christians Guitarist.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Voodoo who all from YM has Flow had a chance to meet? Or least talk to on the phone or something
                      I know for sure hes met Stunna, Tune, Gudda, Mack & a few others..

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      My bad homie..spellcheck..

Comment

I know for sure hes met Stunna, Tune, Gudda, Mack & a few others..
                        Did you ask about a Wayne feature? btw did he ever meet Drake, that would be the most awkward moment
                        "Kidnap Drake and lock his ass in Marvin's room"

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                          Did you ask about a Wayne feature? btw did he ever meet Drake, that would be the most awkward moment
                          "Kidnap Drake and lock his ass in Marvin's room"
                          Yeah but then he comes back with the line in Wild Wild East, "Since I'm Young Money bitch you better respect em, Drake when I see Common's bitch ass I'mma smack em."

Comment

Working...
                          X