Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    He actually did a track for IANAHB 2. It was Tune, Gudda, Flow & Gates on the hook. But i guess it didnt make the cut.
    Somehow Soulja Boy made the cut over Flow,Gates&Gudda. Even at their worst they couldn't sound worse than Soulja
    They betta not throw that track away, if anything Tune need to put it on his mixtape

Do you have the track? If so you should wait to see if Tune is gonna use it before you upload it
    Last edited by Critic; 04-11-2013, 02:08 PM. Reason: One more question

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      Somehow Soulja Boy made the cut over Flow,Gates&Gudda. Even at their worst they couldn't sound worse than Soulja
      They betta not throw that track away, if anything Tune need to put it on his mixtape

Do you have the track? If so you should wait to see if Tune is gonna use it before you upload it
      My guess is Flow doesn't even have the track, so I highly doubt voodoo does haha

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        wow im gonna need that asap lol
        Flow spit the whole song to me yesterday. Everybodys verse. He killed Tune on that shit. Thats why i think Tune didnt put it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
        Voodoo tell flow he has some thirsty fans and we want another mixtape soon
        L.A.T. is coming THIS month!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Critic View Post

Im gonna try to see if Flow will give it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a track with Tune, Flow & Cory Gunz that didnt make it.. Bitch was crucial!!!

Comment

• If Flow, Kevin Gates and Gudda were all on the same Wayne song, it might make the L.A.T. project!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            Flow spit the whole song to me yesterday. Everybodys verse. He killed Tune on that shit. Thats why i think Tune didnt put it out.

- - - Updated - - -

L.A.T. is coming THIS month!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Im gonna try to see if Flow will give it to me.

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a track with Tune, Flow & Cory Gunz that didnt make it.. Bitch was crucial!!!
            Wayne doesn't even pick the songs that go on his album lol pretty sure Tez does.

But yeah hopefully Wayne will let Flow us that for LAT. I fuck I need to hear that Wayne, Flow and Gunz song.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Try and convince him to get that on the L.A.T mixtape if anything.

And damn L.A.T might be dropping this month?
              According to Flow IT IS dropping this month!

Comment

• I cannot see LAT dropping this month.

Comment

Yeah I would think they'd have to at least promote the mixtape a little more whether it's tweets, a song, ect.

As fast as I wanna see this out, I'd rather they at least take their time with it and drop it next month or beginning of June so it'll get a lot of downloads
                  gudda did say they finished LAT last month.

Comment

• Yeah several people tweeted Gudda about the LAT tape and he said he's trying to get it finished up. My guess is it'll drop next month at the earliest. They need to actually promote this tape, not just drop it randomly like BFAK

Comment

That's good news then

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the earliest this should drop is next month. This should be the breakout mixtape
                      Exactly, it could be huge for Flow. Gudda is already established and Gates is pretty established already, so it could really help flows career. He just needs to come with that Heroic Flow

Comment

Shit I'm sure there's heroic flow all over that tape hopefully. I don't wanna hear anymore collab tapes though.

He could keep knuckleheadz. I just want heroic vol.2 with hardly any features
                        Yeah, we already got enough collab stuff with Flow, he only has 1 solo mixtape (I don't count Wolf cuz of all the feats), so I think it'll have mostly solos

Comment

• L.A.T. next month gonna b FIRAH! Good thinkin Josh on askin em 2 put dat track on LAT. dis tape need promotion tho

Comment

Working...
                          X