• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...64875895844864

Guess no solo Flow :\

- - - Updated - - -

T hilly said it was gonna drop April 1st but that nigga can't do nothing right
    Tbh I don't think he can do solos anymore. BFAK had no solos and Wolf only had Grim, I think it's because it's easier to rap for 1 min then let other people do their verses than to rap for 4 mins straight. He hasn't done actual solos since Still Smokin.

"Boogie tellin me to stop but Imma keep goin, why you think they call me Flow cuz I keep flowin" -Aaliyah Freestyle

T Hilly don't know what he doin, who starts planning to make a DVD without a release date? Hopefully the DVD doesn't turn into Detox and have you anticipating it for years lol

Comment

The nigga needa drop Heroic vol.2. Heroic vol.1 was the best piece of work he ever released.

It kinda seems like his Flow slowed down after everyday iz halloween

His verses are always still dope though, he brings it back every once and awhile

Flow still goes hard on every song he's on, but sometimes I wanna here that go go gadget Flow again, or that flow he used on dumb it down, ect.
      Tru, but either he doesn't want to or he doesn't know how to deliver like that again. Either way we not getting Heroic vol. 2 for awhile. When Boogie was saying "Knuckleheadz . . . then Heroic" Flow looked like he don't wanna do Heroic and started talkin over him. Only way we'll see Heroic vol.2 is if Flow thinks he can do better, but even he knows that mixtape was his best and will be hard to top unless he goes back to "writing" raps. We still might get solos, just not Heroic

Comment

• where that partners n crime single?

Comment

They haven't dropped it yet, they tweet all the time but no word on it yet
          i Thoth it was supposed to come out this month.

Comment

• I'm afraid this whole "recording for multiple projects" thing is gonna hurt HII massively....

anything below Hero1c on HII is unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              Be patient.
              i am patient but you said it would drop this month and there is only 2 days left of april

Comment

If he dropped collab projects on the same level of Still smokin, headphones & weedbongs 1 or 2, shit even everyday iz halloween I wouldn't even give a fuck.

But 12 not in the group anymore, Wolf was dope but the 300 unknown features on the tape fucked it up, and Christian Radke's voice is boring now. Christian radke needs to stick to hooks and tracks like Closer To the Dream, up up & away, the outro, and melodies
                On Wildin when he came on I was like ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL totally didnt belong there.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  i am patient but you said it would drop this month and there is only 2 days left of april
                  I was only going off of what Flow told me.. I have no control over when they release the tape..

Comment

Yeah his hooks are usually a hit or miss but now he's just annoying
                    His verse on "Pour It Up" and "Ordinary Shit" was on point doe

Comment

• Radke should quit makin muzik w/ The Flamez, period. Dude's muzik don't blend in well wit their raps. He can only do hooks/choruses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        Radke should quit makin muzik w/ The Flamez, period. Dude's muzik don't blend in well wit their raps. He can only do hooks/choruses.
                        Agreed. Whenever Flow needs a hook for a song about a chick he should hit up radke, other than that no need. Flow needs to give us a solo song, I don't give a fuck for what tape just give me a solo song lol

Comment

• Flow fell off harder than Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                          X