Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
    Is he really innocent or are you just sayin dat? This does seem like Flow would do it, but I don't actually know the guy

I still want him to get out and make a mixtape or something
    Flow is Innocent! He will beat these charges! Then Wayne will be all on his dick! WATCH!

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Gudda said he called him the other day. I wonder if he said anything about him not wanting to fuck with YM anymore, or LAT
    All Flow worried about at this point is getting the fuck out. Fuck all the other small talk bullshit.

Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
    Flow fucked his chance if he leave YM. He had a great future ahead. Maybe you too motherfucker. Fuck Doodoo Tattoo
    LMFAO. Nigga u sound retarded. Flow has talent. Hes the next Wayne. Wayne is Flows Idol as is Jay Z is Waynes Idol. Wayne never signed to Jay & he still made it.. YM aint the only label in the game u dumb fuck. Sit back and watch.

Originally posted by fifa View Post
    Voodoo is a fucking faggot, he thinks he is over us ir something. If you say something bad about Flow = You are a hater and a clown.
    Fuck Voodoo.
    LMFAO! u mad lil boy?

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    Not only that, Wayne introduced him to thousands of fans at fucking NBA All-Star weekend while he was on stage with a bunch of rappers and pro athletes and famous people...lol Wayne has done plenty for Flow. I think that is stupid as fuck for him to go against YM like this but whatever that's his decision.
    DUDE, Flow is sitting behind bars & is innocent!!! Where are his real supporters at!?!?!?!? Yall just like some females man. Believe evrything u hear and see on the internet!!! Flow is grateful for what Wayne & YM has done for him. But he NEEDS them NOW! And theyre not there!!! The fuck yall dont understand!?!?!?! If anyone of u mutha fuckas was in Flows situation, u would feel the same exact way!!!

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    VooDoo a dickrider from hell.

- - - Updated - - -

VooDoo a dickrider from hell.
    Yea? Ya momma just hopped off my dick nigga. She got a big ole loose ass pussy.

Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
    Damn I Hope son don't do that shit doe... Eitha Way he gonn Be gudd cuz he got skill, I jus think dude should stay wit YM doe

- - - Updated - - -

Flow is that nigga in New Orleans, I know cuz am from and still stay here. Voodoo don't need to go hard on yall like he do, but yall wildn cuz voodoo is the only person updating yall about wateva is goin on wit flow, idk bout yall but I appreciate him doing this shit
    Its all good round. These lil niggas need to be smacked somethime tho.

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
    VooDoo Aint Doin Nothing Wrong These People Are Fags. VooDoo Keep It Real.
    I tried talk to em... But a nigga had to hit em up hit em up...

Comment

• No prob voodoo, on the real doe, I Jus want Flow to get out, still fw YM, while he make some more classic Esho Hero type music. "To beat a murder charge in New Orleans is so easy, Shoomies got me spookin, I’m shootin for no reason. Fuck, fucking with the flow it’s like fighting with 4 demons. Got 2 forties on me, my gun and my old English" #FReeFlow
      FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• totally agree widd [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] flow too talented somebody want em if warner was bout to give em a distribution deal. Somebody listenin ya digg! anyways #FreeWOLF
        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Tracklist For YMCMB?s ?Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle? Album

hes on Rich gang

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            https://twitter.com/IMGUDDAGUDDA/sta...03806893531136

Seems like L.A.T is done but Gudda still not gonna drop it smh

And I doubt he's trying much to get Flow out either, he can't come up with 25k?

https://twitter.com/IMGUDDAGUDDA/sta...08926490345472
            Thats a fkn shame they cant get that boy out.. I got the bondsman to come down to $4400. Along with Flows grandmaws house & his uncles 2 titles to his vehicles..
            But his Lawyers saying not to bond him out cuz hes about to present the affidavit that the victims signed to the D.A. & he should be out anyday!

Comment

• they can get him out

Comment

• Originally posted by MirekNSF View Post
                Is he even in that Sunshine video? I heard he didn't make it, but I still wanna hear dat shit

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                https://twitter.com/IMGUDDAGUDDA/sta...03806893531136

Seems like L.A.T is done but Gudda still not gonna drop it smh

And I doubt he's trying much to get Flow out either, he can't come up with 25k?

https://twitter.com/IMGUDDAGUDDA/sta...08926490345472
                Gudda is a fuckboi. Nigga don't put out a release date but bumpin LAT, and won't even come up with 25k to release Flow. I wonder if Bonka put in money to bail Flow?

Comment

Gudda is a fuckboi. Nigga don't put out a release date but bumpin LAT, and won't even come up with 25k to release Flow. I wonder if Bonka put in money to bail Flow?
                  bonka dont have no money brah

Comment

• hope wayne puts him on d5 or better yet they do a remix of type of way
                    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Looks horrible on Wayne's part tbh.. he can easily come up with 25k or whatever it is. He'll lose respect in N.O if he doesn't and Flow comes out on some fuck YM shit.

Comment

Is he even in that Sunshine video? I heard he didn't make it, but I still wanna hear dat shit

His team should be the one's bailing him out, the N.O. is too big for them not to. All this shows me is that his crew isn't about money, or is around to leech off his soon to be fame. They're is no way the legit bread winner is sitting in jail off a payable bond. Definitely, when he was wanted far before he was caught, and had time to get the money right.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Birdman probably has 25k on his floor, that's a shame
                          but flow need to learn his lesson from this

he cant go shooting at people and robbing them then expect his bosses to bail him out

Comment

Working...
                          X