Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    tl;dr, he aint signing to warner bros, most he'll get is a distribution deal.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...94990588907521

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...95477610516480

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...95608246329344

Like I said, he in oakland where Lazy is recording Knuckle headz
    You are one stupid ass nigga boy.. U think u know everything cuz u follow the nigga on Twitter & Instagram? Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      You are one stupid ass nigga boy.. U think u know everything cuz u follow the nigga on Twitter & Instagram? Lmao!
      no need to call him a nigga boy when you are clearly white.

Comment

I dont follow him on instagram or twitter I just look at it from time to time.

But it's not that serious, you snapping and cussin for no reason
        I highly doubt u dont follow him.. U are a typical groupie bruh & u act like u know that mans life.. Lol..

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        no need to call him a nigga boy when you are clearly white.
        Lmfao! Nigga im from New Orleans, where whiteboys like me are niggas.. Learn u something fam..

Comment

• Damn beef in the Flow thread can this nigga just please drop a couple songs or something

Comment

I highly doubt u dont follow him.. U are a typical groupie bruh & u act like u know that mans life.. Lol..

Lmfao! Nigga im from New Orleans, where whiteboys like me are niggas.. Learn u something fam..
            not really.

you sound like a racist.

you didn't say the word nigga at the of a sentence, you actually called him a nigga boy.

that is offensive and I'm pretty sure if you said that in public you would get emmett till'ed.

Comment

Lol bruh, I'm a typical groupie?

You snapping on a online forum over another niggas life, it's never that serious

You look sad responding to 20 different niggas on a forum cause you feel like they said something about about another nigga. I'm not gonna sit here and argue though cause this is some female shit so it is what it is
              Im not arguing first of all. Im typing.. Get your life in order homie.. Youre on this forum so much that its your life.. I can tell just by your last statement.. An argument is verbal.. U need to turn your PC off and go get a job & play outside or something kid.
              Im a grown ass man with a very successful career. I am only speaking of Flow because i know he has fans here. Im giving solid accurate Information that i really shouldnt be giving. But when someone like you, That doesnt even know that man, has never met him, but lives on this forum, giving biased oppinionated information to other fans that isnt accurate, i correct it immediately.. Thats how rumors get started from nosey ass internet gangstas such as yourself. Im not concerned of your online reputation of how many follower/goons you have on this forum.. I can give a fuck less.. All i do give a fuck about is the information being spread about my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

not really.

you sound like a racist.

you didn't say the word nigga at the of a sentence, you actually called him a nigga boy.

that is offensive and I'm pretty sure if you said that in public you would get emmett till'ed.
              youre an idiot.. Im far from racist u dumb fuck.. I never said NIGGA BOY!!! Show me where i said that..
              And if i did, it was probably meant for a comma or period to go in between Nigga & Boy.. Ex: STFU nigga, Boy you just dont know.. Wutever.. I can give a fuck less what yall think.. Yall dont know my life, me or where im from, so think what u want.. lol..

Comment

youre an idiot.. Im far from racist u dumb fuck.. I never said NIGGA BOY!!! Show me where i said that..
                And if i did, it was probably meant for a comma or period to go in between Nigga & Boy.. Ex: STFU nigga, Boy you just dont know.. Wutever.. I can give a fuck less what yall think.. Yall dont know my life, me or where im from, so think what u want.. lol..
                your from louisiana

you work at voodoo tattoo shop

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                you are clearly a racist

someone should send this message to flow so he can murk you

flow is already up for 2 murder charges, why not make it 3

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  your from louisiana

you are clearly a racist

lol pls stfu already tbh..

that boy is giving us so much details man we wouldn't even know shit without him

and if there is 1 thing i know then it's that this guy knows him way better than all u bitches .

Comment

Im not arguing first of all. Im typing.. Get your life in order homie.. Youre on this forum so much that its your life.. I can tell just by your last statement.. An argument is verbal.. U need to turn your PC off and go get a job & play outside or something kid.
                    Im a grown ass man with a very successful career. I am only speaking of Flow because i know he has fans here. Im giving solid accurate Information that i really shouldnt be giving. But when someone like you, That doesnt even know that man, has never met him, but lives on this forum, giving biased oppinionated information to other fans that isnt accurate, i correct it immediately.. Thats how rumors get started from nosey ass internet gangstas such as yourself. Im not concerned of your online reputation of how many follower/goons you have on this forum.. I can give a fuck less.. All i do give a fuck about is the information being spread about my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

No need responding if they won't listen js. btw Have you heard L.A.T? I heard it was finished
                    Last edited by Critic; 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Lol this fat ass paragraph and you don't give a fuck what we think

You a grown ass man get out yo feelings nigga. You deadass bout to cry over a forum

- - - Updated - - -

He aint give us shit. He gave us two average songs and information about wanted charges that no1curr about

He tried to tell us LAT's coming out April but look at what month it is

We told him to get the Love Sosa track and he said he'd ask him, and what happened to that?

- - - Updated - - -

This white boy tryna talk like a blood

That nigga aint even answer your phone call

Groupie life https://twitter.com/daveydtattooz/st...44973842006016
                      I care tbh

Comment

look a few posts above, you called him a studip nigga boy you stupid cracker boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          your from louisiana

you are clearly a racist

Right.. Thats my life.. U know me se well.. lmao..

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                          lol pls stfu already tbh..

that boy is giving us so much details man we wouldn't even know shit without him

and if there is 1 thing i know then it's that this guy knows him way better than all u bitches .
                          Real nigga shit homie.. These lil bitches gonna make it bad for everybody..

Originally posted by Critic View Post

No need responding if they won't listen js. btw Have you heard L.A.T? I heard it was finished
                          Ive heard about 7 tracks off of L.A.T. shit goes HAM!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Lol this fat ass paragraph and you don't give a fuck what we think

You a grown ass man get out yo feelings nigga. You deadass bout to cry over a forum

- - - Updated - - -

He aint give us shit. He gave us two average songs and information about wanted charges that no1curr about

He tried to tell us LAT's coming out April but look at what month it is

We told him to get the Love Sosa track and he said he'd ask him, and what happened to that?

- - - Updated - - -

This white boy tryna talk like a blood

That nigga aint even answer your phone call

Groupie life https://twitter.com/daveydtattooz/st...44973842006016
                          Its funny that u call me a groupie.. I actually know this nigga very well.. And u dont.. You are a twitter and instagram stalker..

And for your info, Flow called me 10 minutes after i posted that.. He got a new phone since all this bullshit is going on.. So its wutever.. I wont give this forum a fkn thing anymore since i didnt give yall anything.. But just remember, Ive only been a mamber for a few months and have given more info than u have..

look a few posts above, you called him a studip nigga boy you stupid cracker boy.
                          Lmao.. Thats like me saying you a stupid ass fag Boyyyyyyy... Not as in "fag boy" buy fag Boyyyyyyy.. get off my dick kid.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Either way he getting mad for no reason when nobody aint say nothing. I never let nobody disrespect me but whats done is done
                          Disrespect??? This is an internet forum.. You feel disrespected? LMAO! Get off the computer bruh..

Comment

Working...
                          X