Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    bruh u r getting worried i can tell. with flow getting locked up, u r back to being a nobody. all those people u met through flow won't even fux with u in the slightest when hes gone. go back to doing ur jailhouse tats boi
    I am a well known Professional tattoo artist with a huge clientele. Fuck wut u talkin bout or thing clown.
    While youre still living with ya mommy, u have no clue what a career nor a job is BOY!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    they just trolls.

some of us appreciate your flow info.
    Iknow.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Some of us actually appreciate the info/songs
    Iknow.

Originally posted by Critic View Post
    this. but Is Flow on the news or something? I tried looking up his real name, but nothing serious came up
    He has not been charged yet. So theyre not going to put it out there for the world to know about just yet.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    its fucked up because the only news we've heard about it is from voodoo
    flow aint even tweeted about it and he likes to vent on twitter
    He isnt going to discuss that kind of info on twitter..

He probably hasn't vented about it on twitter cause he doesn't want anyone to know. He's wanted for murder charges, I don't think he'd want everyone to know.

He's not turning himself in so who knows what'll happen. It'll probably be on the news once they look for him.

Even with the whole "cocaine" issue, or fighting boogie, he didnt mention any of that on twitter
    Exactly.

Dang, without Voodoo I would've been expecting music/videos from Flow and wondering why nothings happening. I also wouldn't of known he wasn't YMCMB, Flow never tweets the important stuff
    *Salute*

Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
    This nigga got a point. He goes outta his way to give yall info on a nigga that he knows personally, that yall are fans of and all everybody does is shit on what he tells you.
    Real Rap

I've been listening to Flow all day. I'm wondering if he left clues in his songs like "Ink Bleed" but I doubt it. The sad part about him going to jail is that there isn't any other rapper like him. I tried listening to Lil Wayne as a replacement but he doesn't even rap like him, hopefully he put out a few unreleased tracks and L.A.T. so I can have some pre-jail music
    He hasnt left any clues about this shit in any songs.. He has recorded since this happened..

He most likely still is YMCMB. The deal with warner bros was supposedly an FGM deal, but in a way it doesn't make sense since only Boogie was with him and not Lazy genius. But anyway, he could still be signed to YM and use warner bros for a distribution deal for FGM
    He is YM fam no matter what.

Comment

• Voodoo you back on LWHQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        I wanna hear Flow rap over u.o.e.n.o
        I wanna hear Flow rap over anything at this point lol.. but that'd be dope. Still wish we got Love Sosa too

Comment

I wanna hear Flow rap over u.o.e.n.o
          same
          that song is my shit right now

Comment

Only way we'd get lucky that way if Knuckleheadz drops faster but they've been holding this shit for over a year.

I hope they don't scrap the old material cause 12's out the group...
            Couldn't they just take out his verse or make Lazy G rap over his parts? I'll miss the original FGM but I'll see if Lazy G can do something, his verse on Wildin was good

Comment

• "twenty-twos rippin 2s tweakin just to finish you, blood at the murder scene flowers at your funeral. You wanna die that's a crime for a criminal, get behind that line you too close to the general" #SwitchDat1

Comment

• is [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] back supplying us info??

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  "twenty-twos rippin 2s tweakin just to finish you, blood at the murder scene flowers at your funeral. You wanna die that's a crime for a criminal, get behind that line you too close to the general" #SwitchDat1
                  You could lose your life small talkin like midgets do

Comment

• I can't believe dis, nothing new?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      I can't believe dis, nothing new?
                      nothing homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                        Flow just posted pics of drugs and stuff and stuff on his instagram he not locked up yet
                        Obviously

Lol voodoo said he's not turning himself in, so I wonder what he's gonna do

For some reason I kinda doubt Flow was even arrested or even this whole warner bros bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Flow recording with this nigga

He said "Just left the Lab just knocked out a banger wit YMCMB @mr_brazyflowfrom New Orleans bruh go stupid"

You dumb ass nigga.. Flow was NEVER arrested! He is being investigated for 2x Armed robbery & Att. Murder! How do i know? Because the fucking pigs came to my Tattoo shop asking questions!!! The shit happened the day before Flow & Boogie went to Cali. They got on a Plane the next day!!! I know every single aspect of the case because The shit practically happened at my shop!!!
                        He was going to Cali to sign a 2.5 million dollar deal with Warner Bros. His publicist lives in L.A., His family lives in L.A., His set is all over L.A., He has a fan base in L.A., So he has alot of connections in L.A.!!! YMCMB is nationwide!!! And Flow is on 2 of Tunes tapes, Birdmans, Guddas, Mack Maines, etc.. And hes yelling YMCMB all over them tapes.. So of course, naturally hes going to get recognition because he spits!!! He is and will always be YMCMB FAMILY!!! But that does not mean he will sign to them.. Tune told him, Its all love, U still Fam!!! YMCMB didnt offer him enough money.. ANd Tune just basically put it out there and had him featured to help him get exposure.. So either Flow will sign to YMCMB for less money, or someone else will scoop him up and offer him more money.. ANd thats what happened.. I dont like giving yall no fuckin details cuz i dont have to.. I think its funny that yall think yall know everything.. And when i tell yall some real shit, yall doubt me!!! lmao.. Anything i tell yall, is really telling yall too much.. But yall niggas can take that shit to the fuckin bank!!!

He probably aint get his info right cause he ran out the forum like 2 seconds after saying it.

And this picture is from after flow left new orleans and the dude said "ymcmb flow" not warner bros flow or someshit.
                        My info is always right nigga.. I choose how much info i give.. "YMCMB" Flow is a brand name to help him get more recognition. Period.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        we dont need voodoo when we got you 9bh

but think about it, why would warner bros sign FGM to the label

FGM is only flow and boogie right?

aint no way boogie gonna get signed to a label
                        LMFAO! Im the closest thing on this site to Flow that yall niggas will ever have!
                        And There is such things called Negotiations.. It is Flows stipulation for a Solo deal as well as a Group deal with FGM..

And that's what I'm saying. Flow isn't even really famous at all.

The only thing I can see him going to warner for is for a distribution deal. When I asked Voodoo if Flow's a ymcmb artist and he's going there just for a distribution deal he just said, it's something like that. That nigga not even sure.

He was right about Flow going to cali again though cause he was recording in oakland with that d-lo nigga

And fgm is Flow, boogie, and lazy genius now.

And Lazy Genius is from oakland too, he probably went to record shit for knuckleheadz at the same time
                        Like i said before, I choose what info i give yall.. Most of this recent info that ive been giving is wayyyy too much info. Flow would probably be pissed off at the fact that im even telling anyone anything!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                          Obviously

You dumb ass nigga.. Flow was NEVER arrested! He is being investigated for 2x Armed robbery & Att. Murder! How do i know? Because the fucking pigs came to my Tattoo shop asking questions!!! The shit happened the day before Flow & Boogie went to Cali. They got on a Plane the next day!!! I know every single aspect of the case because The shit practically happened at my shop!!!
                          He was going to Cali to sign a 2.5 million dollar deal with Warner Bros. His publicist lives in L.A., His family lives in L.A., His set is all over L.A., He has a fan base in L.A., So he has alot of connections in L.A.!!! YMCMB is nationwide!!! And Flow is on 2 of Tunes tapes, Birdmans, Guddas, Mack Maines, etc.. And hes yelling YMCMB all over them tapes.. So of course, naturally hes going to get recognition because he spits!!! He is and will always be YMCMB FAMILY!!! But that does not mean he will sign to them.. Tune told him, Its all love, U still Fam!!! YMCMB didnt offer him enough money.. ANd Tune just basically put it out there and had him featured to help him get exposure.. So either Flow will sign to YMCMB for less money, or someone else will scoop him up and offer him more money.. ANd thats what happened.. I dont like giving yall no fuckin details cuz i dont have to.. I think its funny that yall think yall know everything.. And when i tell yall some real shit, yall doubt me!!! lmao.. Anything i tell yall, is really telling yall too much.. But yall niggas can take that shit to the fuckin bank!!!

My info is always right nigga.. I choose how much info i give.. "YMCMB" Flow is a brand name to help him get more recognition. Period.

LMFAO! Im the closest thing on this site to Flow that yall niggas will ever have!
                          And There is such things called Negotiations.. It is Flows stipulation for a Solo deal as well as a Group deal with FGM..

Like i said before, I choose what info i give yall.. Most of this recent info that ive been giving is wayyyy too much info. Flow would probably be pissed off at the fact that im even telling anyone anything!!!
                          chill brah

Comment

Working...
                          X