Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    I hope not. B-Jada's terrible
    "SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF MY -WHAATTT, CAMERAPHONE SAVE IT" - Sounds like a happy version of Meek Mill. He yells randomness

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      Found out B-Jada, Lazy Genius, and some other white guy got there own group called Geek Squad. I think we gunna see more Geek Squad than Goon Gang on the next FGM mixtape
      Yeah Flow says "I give that ho to Jada and he flip her with the Geek Squad" on Money Over Honey's. This is ridiculous that we haven't had a single new Flow song (minus those randos Vodoo gave us) since what, The Difference? He needs to drop some new shit already

Comment

Boogie says Misfit is done and he'll tell us when it drops soon, new Flow features
        What's with everyone holding on to completed projects LAT, Misfit, Kush 5, Nino Brown Story, etc I'm feelin left out

Comment

Boogie says Misfit is done and he'll tell us when it drops soon, new Flow features
          Boogie sounds like Birdman with his Misfit tape. Every week for the past like 3 months he tweets "MISFIT BITCH! KOMING SOON!" and that's it. And I'm guessing we'll never get Kush 5. Weren't they bashing T hilly on twitter the other day?

Comment

• is misfits going to drop via Warner bros

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              is misfits going to drop via Warner bros

Comment

• L.A.T. will be released 5/28/13..
                Misfits is done.. And its not an Album so it will be independent..
                Knuckleheads will be out by the end of Summer & thats just Flow, Boogie & Lazy G.. No exact release date just yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                  L.A.T. will be released 5/28/13..
                  Knuckleheads will be out by the end of Summer & thats just Flow, Boogie & Lazy G.. No exact release date just yet..
                  Thanks for the info

Comment

on iTunes or free download for LAT?

Comment

• Finally a date for LAT

Comment

Will L.A.T. have that song with Tune on it?

Comment

I hope not. B-Jada's terrible
                          Thats that sack of shit that ruined MOH aint it?

Comment

Working...
                          X