Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    i listened to his mixtape Wolf and the beats just strike me and kind of plain and generic
    Some do... But some are really dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      Flow isnt bad he just raps over the shittiest beats known to mankind
      I wish he remixed more tracks cuz he's a beast. But those Flight School beats <

Comment

• Yea the original beats flow raps on suck shit. Flightschool and Niyo have terrible production IMHO. The original beats in BFAK werent that bad doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          The beats on WOLF were terrible. I was disappointed when he said the mixtape will have all original beats and was even more disappointed with the loads of features.

The Flow only version was dope tho but I wish he'd remix more beats like heroic vol.1 through Still Smokin.

Edit: Anyone have a Flow only WOLF link btw? Lost the old link
          yea thats another thing i have no idea who the hell 90% of his features are...probably his buddies he just threw on a track to throw them a bone but most of them arent good

Comment

• I can tell yall this, Flow has a list of other peoples beats that he plans on destroying when he hits that studio & he said himself hes coming with that Wolf 2. So be on the lookout for that!

My dude has a court date next week for preliminary examination. So most likely the charges will either be dropped or he will definitely get a bond reduction. Either way, it looks like he will be home next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              I can tell yall this, Flow has a list of other peoples beats that he plans on destroying when he hits that studio & he said himself hes coming with that Wolf 2. So be on the lookout for that!

My dude has a court date next week for preliminary examination. So most likely the charges will either be dropped or he will definitely get a bond reduction. Either way, it looks like he will be home next week.
              nice.

Comment

I can tell yall this, Flow has a list of other peoples beats that he plans on destroying when he hits that studio & he said himself hes coming with that Wolf 2. So be on the lookout for that!

Shieeeeeet thats dope! He gon do any IANAHB beats? and how soon after he gets out do you think we'll get new music? A few weeks hopefully?

Comment

• So Flow has fucked himself? How much time will he be doing, anyone know? Been out the loop for Flows movements recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    So Flow has fucked himself? How much time will he be doing, anyone know? Been out the loop for Flows movements recently.
                    he home next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      So Flow has fucked himself? How much time will he be doing, anyone know? Been out the loop for Flows movements recently.
                      he'll be free next month.

Comment

thats the shxt
                        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
                          y the hell flow aint on Rich Gang album? wasn't he supposed to be on sunshine, them niggas dumb as hell for replacing him wit flo rida wack ass
                          Real shit
                          I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Working...
                          X