Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Not anymore but im around there. whats wrong with opa locka?
    I live in Homestead, FL
    I went to Heres Help Rehab in Opa Locka
    that area is nice

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Not anymore but im around there. whats wrong with opa locka?
      I Didn't Say There Was anything wrong with it you don't have to ask like that though. I have heard wayne rap about it and I think brisco is from there. Pretty Big Area??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iM A G I C View Post
      I live in Homestead, FL
      I went to Heres Help Rehab in Opa Locka
      that area is nice
      Do you mind me asking why???
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Nice Nice did you go to school there??

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post

Cause when I was 14 all I did was smoke weed as much as possible
          and I did a ton of pills
          Mostly DXM [Coricidin Cold & Cough, Robitussin, Delsyum] I'd buy/steal all types of DXM pills and I'd extract the pure form of DXM from them.
          And xanax, any opiates, anything even simple highs like seroquel... if there was a pill around, itd be crushed and in my nose. I was even inhaling rubber cement elmers glue, all types of shit like that. dramamine, benadryl, oxys, roxys, adderal (amphetamines) , ritalin, pretty much anything that got me high as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post

and I did a ton of pills
          Mostly DXM [Coricidin Cold & Cough, Robitussin, Delsyum] I'd buy/steal all types of DXM pills and I'd extract the pure form of DXM from them.
          And xanax, any opiates, anything even simple highs like seroquel... if there was a pill around, itd be crushed and in my nose. I was even inhaling rubber cement elmers glue, all types of shit like that. dramamine, benadryl, oxys, roxys, adderal (amphetamines) , ritalin, pretty much anything that got me high as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by iM A G I C View Post
            and I did a ton of pills

- - - Updated - - -

and I did a ton of pills
            So you got zits all over your face lol???

Comment

• oh and I would get a shit load of morning glory seeds, and make LSA out of them. which is like poor quality LSD
              .... and id eat nutmeg and start tripping 12 hours later... and id smoke salvia 20x like it was weed and trip every 5 minutes for a day lmfao... and that spice shit, until it got banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
              So you got zits all over your face lol???
              nah im pretty boii swaggin still mayne i just got pale for a minute,
              i eat all organic even though i was doing drugs lol
              shops at whole foods. lol

Comment

oh and I would get a shit load of morning glory seeds, and make LSA out of them. which is like poor quality LSD
                .... and id eat nutmeg and start tripping 12 hours later... and id smoke salvia 20x like it was weed and trip every 5 minutes for a day lmfao... and that spice shit, until it got banned.

- - - Updated - - -

nah im pretty boii swaggin still mayne i just got pale for a minute,
                i eat all organic even though i was doing drugs lol
                shops at whole foods. lol
                For Some reason I don't believe it dude a lot of that shit will kill you quick

Comment

For Some reason I don't believe it dude a lot of that shit will kill you quick
                  Nah im being serious about everything i just said. I left out a ton of drugs.
                  I would research all the dosages on everything and I studied it like it was school just so I could do it safely while getting as high as possible

Comment

Nah im being serious about everything i just said. I left out a ton of drugs.
                    I would research all the dosages on everything and I studied it like it was school just so I could do it safely while getting as high as possible
                    I mean like there is somethings that will knock life off your body even years if you do it enough but I don't think anyone should need rehab for anything if you really wanna quit something you will.

Comment

I mean like there is somethings that will knock life off your body even years if you do it enough but I don't think anyone should need rehab for anything if you really wanna quit something you will.
                      what happened was I broke my collarbone , got prescribed codeine, and did all of it in a matter of 2 days, then my mom tells me to pack my bags to go to the "Doctor" .... so i did... expecting more codeine... all of sudden we show up @ Heres Help Rehab. I'm thinking what is this ... here help rehab for my collarbone?.... here i am planning what to say to get stronger codeine script... we walk in ... i realize its a drug rehab place -_- it was like omfg.
                      nowadays I just smoke weed on the weekends. maybe a half eigth a weekend.. and i smoke these natural additive free chemical free cigs so im doing good, i eat so healthy thats is alright. i used to smoke so much i thought brushing my teeth would waste 2 minutes of my buzz.. i was wayyyyy tooo high compared to nowadays

- - - Updated - - -

@Brushing My Teeth ^
                      Easily fixed those stains with Crest Whitestrips Level 4

even bought the Level 5 whitestrips and a booster pen that i put on before the strips, so the shit works like twice as strong + half the "sensitivity".. < which almost feels good imo

Comment

• This is what this thread has come to? god I hope flow gets out soon lol

Comment

Thanks For That Cause He Totally Through me Off I Mean Don't get Me Wrong I Could Have been More Specific This Is Flow Thread Not Voodoos But Yea Thanks jvg!!!!

- - - Updated - - -
                          that was my bad didnt pay attention to the link above you talking bout voodoos bond
                          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X