No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havent been on this bitch 4 a minute.. its nice dat we've gotten sum new FGM muzik. Too bad Boogie is waiting 2 release Misfitz, Flow might never get out this year :/

Anyone got a download for "Pop A Molly" - Chad Beezy ft. Flow ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Unless they find him guilty, if he is then yeah he'll go to jail
      i think they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
        Niyo is a hating bitch. When we put the "free flow" shirts on the YM website, he made a huge deal about it saying they werent official, cuz he dont know me & he even talked shit about Flow & his BM over the phone. He made a big deal about it cuz he originally designed the design we were going to use for the shirt. He was mad cuz he wasnt getiing any money for it, but neither were we. We was coming up with the money to get the shirts made & all the profit was to go to Mya, flows BM. but that bitch ass nigga hated on us & told Danny that they wasnt official, & Danny, like a bitch, took the shirts off the main page cuz he got scared that he would get sued.
        FGM dont fuck with Niyo. They actually got beef. So any music u hear on hear that is produced by Flight School, was recorded before Flow got locked up obviously.. So fuck Niyo & Flight School!

Im not a Blood. I am FGM. Theres a difference. But all them niggas Bloods. I am affiliated. So if i want to talk like a Blood, i can..

- - - Updated - - -

thats wuts up soowoo.. Wuts your twitter name slime?

- - - Updated - - -

Hes waiting on Flow to come home.

- - - Updated - - -

The Mob is like, Fuck Tune & YM. FGM doing more than them. We dont need them niggas. Flow is innocent & he will be free soon enough.

Thats exactly what hes doing. Waiting for Flow.
        FGM doing more than YM? Lmfao. You're a fucking dickrider. Shut the fuck up, you must be dumb.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• I'm not feeling his latest features really at all. 911 was ill tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            FGM doing more than YM? Lmfao. You're a fucking dickrider. Shut the fuck up, you must be dumb.
            Howwwwwwwwwwwww the FUCK would you know? The nigga knows people in FGM and he knows Flow, whoooo are you to say that Young Money's doing more right now?

As far as spreading the word and stuff, all I've seen was a tweet from Gudda, that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
              Howwwwwwwwwwwww the FUCK would you know? The nigga knows people in FGM and he knows Flow, whoooo are you to say that Young Money's doing more right now?

As far as spreading the word and stuff, all I've seen was a tweet from Gudda, that's it.
              Lol what are they supposed to do? They just signed this guy ... he ain't family just yet, he got himself into some serious legal troubles man. They hardly do anything for anybody on the label and their supposed to go all out for someone they just signed in the past year? When Cory Gunz had legal troubles they ain't make any noise about it either ..

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                Lol what are they supposed to do? They just signed this guy ... he ain't family just yet, he got himself into some serious legal troubles man. They hardly do anything for anybody on the label and their supposed to go all out for someone they just signed in the past year? When Cory Gunz had legal troubles they ain't make any noise about it either ..
                He's not even signed to YM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  Exactly man! I was about to say we haven't even seen him sign a contract but I wasn't sure ...

Comment

• has flow camp reached out to YM to help get him out? then that's different

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                    Exactly man! I was about to say we haven't even seen him sign a contract but I wasn't sure ...
                    we never see them sign contracts they rock wit wayne on loyalty and runnin around wit him ateast they use to when they was all on the come up

Comment

• what if YM dont know but nvm YOYO jah and mack prolly wouldve said something by now so they gotta know
                      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        Of course they know hes locked up but wayne and other famous rappers know plenty of people still in the steeets, why is it their job to bail them out when they get in trouble? Unless it was mack or marley or someone he rocks with daily
                        Last edited by TheMaker420; 07-09-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                          Nigga I am FGM!! All that money YM has and they cant put up 42,000!? They act like Flow aint worth that, like Flow cant make that back! Nigga, FGM is sending that nigga money, helping his BM out with funds, Putting money on the phones so he can call, Sending him photos, letters, getting bitches to write him, Got a Lawyer for him, Got the victims to drop the charges as well as sign an affidavit to release him, & I got 2 bail bondsmen waiting on us to get the money together to bond him out & thayre not making a penny because one of them is my fucking Aunt & the other is my nigga i grew up with & tattoo.. And we got them Free Flow t shirts pumping in the streets heavy out here.. So dont u ever ask how FGM is doing more than YM. Just take my word bitch ass nigga. We family. YM is a fkn joke. Now u on the other hand, are a dickrider.. U come to this website for info & songs from Flow & other YM artists, where is I actually know the nigga Flow & fuck with him on a daily basis. Nigga is my brother. Youre just a hating ass groupie ass nigga that dont know shit about the streets or prison or the system.. Put down the ipad, laptop & cellphones lil nigga & go in them streets & find out whats really real, lil boy..

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post

That nigga talking out the side of his neck fam.. fuck that lil boy.. Real rec Real.. all day!

What are they supposed to do!?!?!?!?! Nigga is that a fkn joke!? They supposed to bond him out!!! Thats all they have to do!!! We got everything else under control. He is more than fam nigga. His cousin is Rob Degruy, Waynes videographer, he is on tour with Wayne now, he was in my shop yesterday talking to me about the whole situation! Hes also cousins with Trukfit Yo-Yo & Ja so rude!!! And they too are affiliated with Wayne!!! The charges are being dropped! The victims signed an affidavit to drop all charges! Now the lawyer has to file a motion to squash all charges & a motion to supress evidence & bring the victims foward to cross examine them to make sure they werent threatened in any way or forced to sign anything.. All of that could take up to 60 days! Meanwhile, an innocent man is sitting behind bars with a $350,000 bond! 12% is what he needs to be bonded out which is $42,000. Where the fuck is YM!?
                          Fuck Tune, Stunna, Mack, Fee & Gudda.. all them niggas caked up & fuck with Flow hard, but now theyre nowheres to be found!!! Fuck YM! FGM gonna get that bond money out the mud!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          YM is not a major label dumb fucks! Cash Money is! YM only provides money for videoshoots, studio time, features, mixing & mastering music & touring. YM dont give no fkn money to anyone. U have to get it yourself!

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                          has flow camp reached out to YM to help get him out? then that's different

- - - Updated - - -

we never see them sign contracts they rock wit wayne on loyalty and runnin around wit him ateast they use to when they was all on the come up
                          YM been knowing about this since Flow first got arrested in Cali.

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                          what if YM dont know but nvm YOYO jah and mack prolly wouldve said something by now so they gotta know
                          EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          most likely he'll get out this month
                          Hopefully.. We're working on it & are very close. It could happen anyday!

Comment

Working...
                          X