Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    We haven't had a flow tape since like what February? He can't drop one mixtape per year and expect to get his name out.
    LAT coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      LAT coming soon

Comment

• they dropping that flow, radke and boogie song tomorrow - music while we're druggin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          they dropping that flow, radke and boogie song tomorrow - music while we're druggin.
          We already have that, thats the one voodoo gave us awhile ago. Its not a very good song

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            We already have that, thats the one voodoo gave us awhile ago. Its not a very good song
            oh fuck yea.

maybe there is some changes to it lol.

Comment

• Since we don't have anything new, let's reminisce in the greatness of Flows verse here:

Comment

Since we don't have anything new, let's reminisce in the greatness of Flows verse here:

love how comes in on a skateboard.

Comment

Since we don't have anything new, let's reminisce in the greatness of Flows verse here:
                  every month or so i go back and watch his interview were he was high as fuck lmao

Comment

lol @how boogie came out of nowhere at the last 3 seconds

since we reminiscing wats everybody fav flow feature/song not on his own tape. mine is tie between john and dope shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      since we reminiscing wats everybody fav flow feature/song not on his own tape. mine is tie between john and dope shit
                      his verse on sorry 4 the wait

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        I'm sure flows gonna come outta prison with some heroic vol.1 lyrics

my only issue is will his flow (no pun intended) go back to normal, and will he hop on the right beats
                        any news on his bail?

Comment

• YM obviously doesn't care about flow if they can't bail him out for 25k .

I bet they don't even know .
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X