Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
    Here we go. An artist who reps one team then all of a sudden goes against them for no reason. This kid is so talented but needs to realise how lucky he is being noticed by such a big music label. People with talent throw it away all the time because their egos are bigger than their appreciation for the opportunity. I mean how the fuck can he go throw all that away because YM won't stand up for him when the mistake he has made is so severe. YM have repped him plenty of times. He's been on Tune's mixtapes for fuck sake, what more does he want? That's a ridiculous amount of exposure. It's all on him and I don't blame YM for not standing by someone who is being charged for attempted murder. After all this kid hasn't even made it at all yet. I fuck with Flow hard but to cover up a YM tattoo over something like this is just beyond childish. He's the one who YM should be ditching. Not even Drake when he was coming up would have received backing for something like this. It's bad news that the label don't need. Simple as that. If he doesn't want that opportunity then give it to someone who deserves it.

On another note...... surprise fucking surprise you're there with him. You were reppin' YM yesterday and now you've suddenly jumped ships. Flow is your "claim to fame" and keep riding that train. Come back when you've tatted someone credible. Shit's embarrassing. You call everyone else dickriders when you're the biggest dickrider of all.

How that Flow dick feel???.............. bitch.
    . If flow leaves YM he's stupid af tbh. I like his music, and I still will, but I, nor anyone on this forum would have known about him if it werent for YM or wayne
    Last edited by TheCarter; 07-13-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Here we go. An artist who reps one team then all of a sudden goes against them for no reason. This kid is so talented but needs to realise how lucky he is being noticed by such a big music label. People with talent throw it away all the time because their egos are bigger than their appreciation for the opportunity. I mean how the fuck can he go throw all that away because YM won't stand up for him when the mistake he has made is so severe. YM have repped him plenty of times. He's been on Tune's mixtapes for fuck sake, what more does he want? That's a ridiculous amount of exposure. It's all on him and I don't blame YM for not standing by someone who is being charged for attempted murder. After all this kid hasn't even made it at all yet. I fuck with Flow hard but to cover up a YM tattoo over something like this is just beyond childish. He's the one who YM should be ditching. Not even Drake when he was coming up would have received backing for something like this. It's bad news that the label don't need. Simple as that. If he doesn't want that opportunity then give it to someone who deserves it.

On another note...... surprise fucking surprise you're there with him. You were reppin' YM yesterday and now you've suddenly jumped ships. Flow is your "claim to fame" and keep riding that train. Come back when you've tatted someone credible. Shit's embarrassing. You call everyone else dickriders when you're the biggest dickrider of all.

cosign 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
        . If flow leaves YM he's stupid af tbh. I like his music, and I still will, but I, nor anyone on this forum would have known about him if it werent for YM or wayne
        I knew about him before YM, my homeboy stopped rappin wen he heard Heroic in 2010 . Wen I heard him on SFTW I started listenin to him again doe

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          so that means he ain't fucking with YM anymore??
          Its what the man said.

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
          they obviously aint fuckin with him so he'll be back in jail by the end of the year so whateva
          Thats some hateful shit to say bro.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          what he expect?

it was his fault

he cant expect ymcmb to bail him out everytime he fucks up

he will never learn his lesson that way
          Hes innocent tho.

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post

Hes innocent until proven guilty i thought? Yall niggas have no faith & actually be praying on that niggas downfall..
          Fkn sad bro. And as far as me reppin YMCMB, never that, I rep FGM. Flow is my nigga. But you are a fkn lurker online yapping ya mouth like a bitch. Flow aint my claim to fame nigga. My business been doing quite well before i ever met Flow. So your theory is garbage.. Fuckin clown. Try again.

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          This nigga ain't gonna make it once he gets out, watch
          Another hating ass nigga praying for a real niggas downfall.. Damn shame.

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
          Fuck this forum nigga. Is this your lifeline? lmfao.. Flow gonna be alright with or without YM.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          so that means he ain't fucking with YM anymore??
          Its what the man said.

Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
          they obviously aint fuckin with him so he'll be back in jail by the end of the year so whateva

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          what he expect?

it was his fault

he cant expect ymcmb to bail him out everytime he fucks up

he will never learn his lesson that way
          Hes innocent tho.

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post

Hes innocent until proven guilty i thought? Yall niggas have no faith & actually be praying on that niggas downfall..
          Fkn sad bro. And as far as me reppin YMCMB, never that, I rep FGM. Flow is my nigga. But you are a fkn lurker online yapping ya mouth like a bitch. Flow aint my claim to fame nigga. My business been doing quite well before i ever met Flow. So your theory is garbage.. Fuckin clown. Try again.

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          This nigga ain't gonna make it once he gets out, watch

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
          Fuck this forum nigga. Is this your lifeline? lmfao.. Flow gonna be alright with or without YM.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          cosign 100%
          Co signing another hating ass nigga? Make your decisions and opinions nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
            Its what the man said.

Hes innocent tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Its what the man said.

Hes innocent tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Co signing another hating ass nigga? Make your decisions and opinions nigga.
            Is he really innocent or are you just sayin dat? This does seem like Flow would do it, but I don't actually know the guy

I still want him to get out and make a mixtape or something

Comment

• Flow fucked his chance if he leave YM. He had a great future ahead. Maybe you too motherfucker. Fuck Doodoo Tattoo

Comment

• Voodoo is a fucking faggot, he thinks he is over us ir something. If you say something bad about Flow = You are a hater and a clown.
                Fuck Voodoo.

Comment

Not only that, Wayne introduced him to thousands of fans at fucking NBA All-Star weekend while he was on stage with a bunch of rappers and pro athletes and famous people...lol Wayne has done plenty for Flow. I think that is stupid as fuck for him to go against YM like this but whatever that's his decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    Not only that, Wayne introduced him to thousands of fans at fucking NBA All-Star weekend while he was on stage with a bunch of rappers and pro athletes and famous people...lol Wayne has done plenty for Flow. I think that is stupid as fuck for him to go against YM like this but whatever that's his decision.
                    idk what happened but flow almost got put on wayne album 2
                    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                    FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• VooDoo a dickrider from hell.

- - - Updated - - -

VooDoo a dickrider from hell.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Damn I Hope son don't do that shit doe... Eitha Way he gonn Be gudd cuz he got skill, I jus think dude should stay wit YM doe

- - - Updated - - -

Flow is that nigga in New Orleans, I know cuz am from and still stay here. Voodoo don't need to go hard on yall like he do, but yall wildn cuz voodoo is the only person updating yall about wateva is goin on wit flow, idk bout yall but I appreciate him doing this shit
                        FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• VooDoo Aint Doin Nothing Wrong These People Are Fags. VooDoo Keep It Real.
                          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Working...
                          X