• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    Video dropped??

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      Dats so weird.. I guess Flow must have liked their song and added his own verse 2 it afterwardz

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

i feel u on sum of this shit. He hasn't been able 2 rap on other topics lately other than bitches/drugs. Also, BFAK has sum decent tracks but I can't stand dat Christian fuk either lol. I'm embarrassed 2 bump this tape when my homies r around lol. Waitin on Misfitz tho. Flow is on his best when he raps wit The Flamez
        Yeah, i miss the old days when i used to be like "how did he think of that line ???" i still get that feeling from time to time doe, but less, and yeah FGM x Flow is always tha bomb, especially with Rocky, im still bumpin "Greedy" on a daily basis

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        do a flow only version of this tape then
        lol yeah thats what i always do, but i just wish sumday Flow will put sumone verse on his tape that i dont immediately feel the need to erase
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• 394667_4154921632000_607275366_n.jpg
          Never seen this pic (srry bout tha size)
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
            Video dropped??

the comment on that vid from KUSHENT. "video for version with Flow coming soon"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
              Yeah, i miss the old days when i used to be like "how did he think of that line ???" i still get that feeling from time to time doe, but less, and yeah FGM x Flow is always tha bomb, especially with Rocky, im still bumpin "Greedy" on a daily basis

- - - Updated - - -

lol yeah thats what i always do, but i just wish sumday Flow will put sumone verse on his tape that i dont immediately feel the need to erase
              Yeah, I miss their old tapes where it was just dem on every track wit maybe 2-3 features a tape. And Flow always has a couple solo tracks too.

I digg Rocky's rap style, b nice if he would collab wit dem more again. Did u download Rocky's mixtape?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Anybody have Still smokin? Had to redownload mine and some tracks arent working
              Did ya get a new computer or wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Had to get my laptop fixed and they wiped everything
                Fuk, u must b workin real hard rite now 2 recover all dat muzik. Which tracks r u missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                  I second that. BTW I have Flow Only Versions of all mixtapes except BFAK
                  Can you post your flow only version of Everyday Iz Halloween. That would be dope to have.

Comment

• Flow - Brother From Another Kolor - Track 1-9

Format: .mp3
                    Size: 38,8 MB

From the Intro to My Zone: The Flow only versions

Zippyshare.com - Flow - Brother From Another Kolor (Track 1 - 9).rar

Rest coming this week

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                      Flow - Brother From Another Kolor - Track 1-9

Format: .mp3
                      Size: 38,8 MB

From the Intro to My Zone: The Flow only versions

Zippyshare.com - Flow - Brother From Another Kolor (Track 1 - 9).rar

Rest coming this week
                      Lol I like dat "Edit" sign over dat bitch's face.

Anyway, when u get 2 Flame Gang X Honey Comb, will u leave Boogie in there?

Comment

Lol I like dat "Edit" sign over dat bitch's face.

Anyway, when u get 2 Flame Gang X Honey Comb, will u leave Boogie in there?
                        If you request it, I will. I already thought about leaving Turk on Closer To The Dream, but ended up cutting him out. Things like the hook on Wildin' are going to be on it for sure.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                          If you request it, I will. I already thought about leaving Turk on Closer To The Dream, but ended up cutting him out. Things like the hook on Wildin' are going to be on it for sure.

TY appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                          X