Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Some will be others beats, most will be producers beats most likely because Flight School and Phil Mic usually produce most of Flow's tracks. And also Bomb ass weed video being shot by Kevin Davis.
    Nice on dat video bit. Where did u find dat out? And do u know if they b working on dat now?

Comment

Laso told me that a video was being shot soon and I asked him which one and he said he didn't know which song it was for yet. Then Kevin Davis tweeted that they're shooting the Bomb ass weed video, and that it's "coming soon". So I'm assuming that's the song Laso was talking about. And today 12's gf said "omw to the video shoot" so they might have shot it today.
      dat is all very dope news. Gotta luv twitter I guess lol. Thanks 4 letting me kno. I'm psyched!

Comment

• on this new ymcmb mixtape is a nwe song called afterparty
        it's dope
        i guess it's off wolf
        i don't feel like i wanna dl the fuckin tape right now

Comment

The everyday iz halloween one? o_O
          oh yeah lol
          i never listened to it damn

Comment

Link please

Edit: Oh damn, listen to it and see if that's it? I guess? :O
            Young Money - YMCMB Hosted by DJ 5150 & DJ Hektik // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
              This is my first time uploading to Mediafire so let me know if it doesn't work, but heres the 19 feature songs in a zip and hopefully @Flame Gang could get you the mixtapes because I do not have them.
              Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Edit: Nvm, that doesn't work. Is there a way to make a zip file without having to pay to upgrade your account?
              Just make a rar folder of the songs then upload to sharebeast.com

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Flow 2012.rar These are 2012 feats but I'm missing the money track. Also I have only 15 idk which 3 are missing... @Flame Gang can u upload it to a different site because the D/L doesn't work for me

Comment

• i guess it'll be released at midnight tomorrow

Comment

• O M G my new favorite artist ohhh shit!!

instagram
                    I'm on my way to get, it but get it got shot
                    #FREEBREEZY
                    >>MY EDM CHANNEL<< Serendipity//sounds

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                      Flow 2012.rar These are 2012 feats but I'm missing the money track. Also I have only 15 idk which 3 are missing... @Flame Gang can u upload it to a different site because the D/L doesn't work for me
                      Ok I think I figured it out, try this and it has the 19 tracks including "Money" w/ B-Jada
                      Archive.zip

Open this gun up like a book,
                      Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• If the mixtape drops at midnight tomorrow it will make my summer! Haha I'm too hyped for this shit. Oh and I agree Josh, this is a flow tape I don't give a fuck about about features, unless it's Wayne haha, I want a bunch of flow only songs even though I'm sure 12 and boogie are on almost all of em. I'm cool with boogie features though, he's sick

Comment

• Bumped Flow all day gettin' hyped for this shit... Downloaded those Flow feature tracks he snaps on those.

Comment

Working...
                          X