• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    how can you read that?
    Widner Degruy Mugshot | 06/21/13 Colorado Arrest

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      any news on the exact date the esho gets out??
      Either today or first thing tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Hopefully Flow gets that letter LWHQ sent. @Danny M you should try & set up an interview when he gets out... I'm sure his perspective on things have changed and he'd be willing. He owes it to his fans anyway IMO... @VoodooTattoo you think he'd do that?
      Its very possible. I can pass the message along and try to make that happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      that late night song was the same as what voodoo gave us.

so no new flow on the radke mixtape
      Hes been locked up for 5 1/2 months bruh.

Originally posted by adrianodjs View Post
      Do you know how long takes to delivery there ?
      From Florida to Louisiana shouldnt take any longer than 3 days. Then it takes however many days for the cops to give it to him.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      oh i wanted to see what messages everyone added
      but its cool
      hopefully he gets the letter
      He should get it as long as he dont get released first.

you think flow would write back or just make a blog when he gets back thanking everyone who wrote to him?
      He would most likely do the blog. but you never know.

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
      he prob wont read it lol
      Oh he will def read it.

he will cause I can't see anyone else writing to him other than his family.

weezy had like 300 letters a day if I remember correctly.
      He has alot of ppl writing him. mostly fans & hoes.

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
      flow dont care about his fans, u can just tell how he acts
      He cares bruh. He was just going thru some shit. Hes coming home a better person.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
        Either today or first thing tomorrow.
        That's good news, hopefully he got the letter in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          That's good news, hopefully he got the letter in time.
          Yea, the way it looks, if he didnt get the letter yet, he probably wont get it. But the jail will return it to the sender. Then u can just send it to his address i guess. But i will let him know that yall did write him.

His BM just left the lawyers office. She has to go to the Asseccors office in New Orleans and get the mortgage certificate for Flows Mawmaws house. The people up there are waiting on her now. Once she gets the paperwork from them, she has to return it to the Lawyers office & Flows Mawmaw & Dad will have to be there to sign the paperwork for the property bond. Once that happens, its just a matter of seconds, minutes & hours before the Hero will be set free! I will keep yall updated!

Comment

Yea, the way it looks, if he didnt get the letter yet, he probably wont get it. But the jail will return it to the sender. Then u can just send it to his address i guess. But i will let him know that yall did write him.

His BM just left the lawyers office. She has to go to the Asseccors office in New Orleans and get the mortgage certificate for Flows Mawmaws house. The people up there are waiting on her now. Once she gets the paperwork from them, she has to return it to the Lawyers office & Flows Mawmaw & Dad will have to be there to sign the paperwork for the property bond. Once that happens, its just a matter of seconds, minutes & hours before the Hero will be set free! I will keep yall updated!
            You guys gonna have a welcome home party for him somewhere?

Comment

good looks

Comment

• Hopefully Flow approaches getting out of jail like Kevin Gates did. Knew he had a good small following going in to jail and well known around his state, but not huge yet. But realizing he's good at music and getting out of the streets finally and focusing only on music. It's paid off for Gates so far..

Comment

• good to see flow is coming back and he gonna get our letter

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    well he still going to have to record them so don't get your hopes up homey.

unless flow been writing raps in jail?

Comment

• Flow knows we want Heroic 2...thank god. Spit that shit flow!

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Damn hope that letter came in time :/

- - - Updated - - -

This

Like the guy said, it may come back to you. Then you can send to @VoodooTattoo shop, and then he gives to Flow.

What matters is that Flow Free and he will know that whole time that he spent therer his fan base was with him. And will give him more apetite to the music and kill more tracks.

Comment

• So flow getting out real soon right?
                          I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Working...
                          X