No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flows bond is 350,000. He will be free very soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Flows bond is 350,000. He will be free very soon!
      who gonna pay that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        who gonna pay that?
        Flow gonna owe some people after he come out

Comment

• Flow ain't got that money.

Comment

• Yeah im curious whose gonna pay that...happy they are if they do so he can be free and start dropping music

Comment

• If i'm not mistaken, you don't pay the whole bond. I think its 10%.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
                If i'm not mistaken, you don't pay the whole bond. I think its 10%.
                Whats up with the other 90% then?

sorry i dont know shit about the us laws

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
                  If i'm not mistaken, you don't pay the whole bond. I think its 10%.
                  yep u r right

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
                    yep u r right
                    then y didn't they just say $35k instead of saying 10% of $350,000
                    They can just use Flow's feature money and the "Free Flow" shirt money
                    And some of his family and friends are gunna pitch in too

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      12's girlfriend exposed him about that. One of Flow's homeboys that he actually follows was asking him what was wrong with him cause he kept tripping out on everyone and actually agreed with 12's girlfriend so obviously I'd think they know more information than you do since you're just a tattoo artist. I'm sure I'll be getting another 12 page essay from you about the same shit you've been saying for weeks. Ever thought about quitting your tattoo day job and being a journalist? Or part time Flow handjob giver?
                      I'm pretty sure Voodoo said he was doing coke as a recreational thing, not everyday but once in awhile. I remember cuz he misspelled coke with cock. If Flow wanna get bigger he'll stop messing with heavy drugs. #Outro(In My Zone)

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                        I'm pretty sure Voodoo said he was doing coke as a recreational thing, not everyday but once in awhile. I remember cuz he misspelled coke with cock. If Flow wanna get bigger he'll stop messing with heavy drugs. #Outro(In My Zone)

Comment

• I wonder if that flow boogie juve "coolin it" song will be on Misfits or if it was for a Juve project

Comment

Working...
                          X