Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    He got his new daughters (Milan) name on his forehead above his eyebrow, a cross between his eyes, a lightning bolt by his stars on his eyebrow, another lightning bolt by his temple, and a lil spade in between his ear & his temple. Just a few more face tatts, lol.

Flow is officially off of the heavy drugs. I have never seen him sound more confident in my life.
    He is so clear headed and focused now more than ever.
    He has ALOT of projects in the making! Alot of big things happening for him this year.
    Stunna, Tune, Mack, Tez & Gudda are 100% behind him.
    In Stunnas words, 2014 is Fows year.
    Expect to see alot from Flow & Euro, including a collab mixtape & possibly be featured on a new show on BET.
    Also, as of right now, Flow, Euro, Drake & Nicki are the only features on Carter 5, set for release on Cinco De Mayo!!!
    Birdman is Flows shadow! Everywhere Stunna goes, Flow is with him.
    YM also gave Flow & Euro a condo & mercedes jeep to share when theyre in Miami.
    Flow is on payroll & gets a check every week.
    2014 is going to be huge!
    shit if you got Birdman saying shit like that then it's gonna happen, Flow bout to blow for real

i wonder if he'll tour over the summer to a few places...he's problem not known enough yet for that. I live so far away from NO and Miami. I gotta see him live for real haha
    Last edited by TheMaker420; 01-17-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

He got his new daughters (Milan) name on his forehead above his eyebrow, a cross between his eyes, a lightning bolt by his stars on his eyebrow, another lightning bolt by his temple, and a lil spade in between his ear & his temple. Just a few more face tatts, lol.

Flow is officially off of the heavy drugs. I have never seen him sound more confident in my life.
      He has ALOT of projects in the making! Alot of big things happening for him this year.
      Expect to see alot from Flow & Euro, including a collab mixtape & possibly be featured on a new show on BET.
      Also, as of right now, Flow, Euro, Drake & Nicki are the only features on Carter 5, set for release on Cinco De Mayo!!!
      C5 dropping on May 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        Dope.

BUt heavy including lean?
        Yea he sips every now and then, but not everyday.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        damn if thats true Flow got home and started fuckin' working shit. glad jail got his mind straight.
        For real, he is so humble right now. Hes aware of all the missed opportunities before jail.
        And hes in grind mode.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        shit if you got Birdman saying shit like that then it's gonna happen, Flow bout to blow for real
        For real. Look what Stunna said about Wayne on the 1999 song, Bling Bling.. By the year 2000, Lil Wayne gone tear this game up!

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

any pics of his tattoos?

Comment

For real, he is so humble right now. Hes aware of all the missed opportunities before jail.
            And hes in grind mode.

For real. Look what Stunna said about Wayne on the 1999 song, Bling Bling.. By the year 2000, Lil Wayne gone tear this game up!

- - - Updated - - -

the second you hear about him getting to perform at places outside of NO and Miami (I live too far from there haha) let us know, he's one of the people I would pay a lot to see perform haha

Comment

So CV is coming soon for real? He needs to start promotion soon then.
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                C5 dropping on May 5th
                There is no way it is being released then lol, they haven't even dropped a single yet and "May 5th" is only 4 months away

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  There is no way it is being released then lol, they haven't even dropped a single yet and "May 5th" is only 4 months away
                  That's what I'm thinking.

But then again there will always be around 3 to 5 push-backs.

Comment

And hes in grind mode.

- - - Updated - - -

when is flow going to shout out us fans that wrote to him??

Comment

• ​2014 is gonna b Flow's year 4sho! Euro and Flow on a collab mixtape would b sikk. Have my hopes up

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        Dope.

BUt heavy including lean?
                        Lean ain't heavy, it just taste good and it just help you sleep
                        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                          Lean ain't heavy, it just taste good and it just help you sleep
                          lol ya it is

People who think heavy drugs are like heroin and above obviously do heavy drugs themselves
                          Originally posted by dametri426
                          nigga jay z lips are average size
                          Originally posted by Waynasite
                          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                          X