• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    How this nigga shoot and miss?

He should have niggas shooting for him
    Why don't you shoot for him?

Comment

• he really need that bond.

Comment

• flow could be locked up for life
        tha fuck was he tryna shoot someone for anyway??

Comment

• flow a young wild nigga forreal lol.. he shoulda been runnin wit wayne preparing to go on tour.. wonder if wayne them got his bond if he ask still alotta money tho.. same wit meek n lil snupe like if he was runnin wit meek he might still be alive

Comment

theres still another flow track that boogie was supposed to drop but he never dropped it. Instead he released "dope shit".

Hopefully misfits has a few flow features to hold us down til he gets bail money
            U a hating ass bitch nigga.. All in one sentence, you was on Flows dick then making a joke about him getting bail money.
            Nigga we move like crooks, my nigga dont need bail money. we got this under control.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Lol not even gonna respond to that cause he says the same thing everytime with no back up. 12 and his own homeboy said it, I'd believe them before a tattoo artist

case closed.
            So youre a Flow fan & groupie, all on his dick, in a YMCMB Flow thread/website, but yet you would believe it when another nigga that Flow dont fuck with anymore says Flow is smoking crack!?!?!?!?!
            Lmao! Where they do that at?!?!?!?

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
            Hell yeah do you know anything on Christian radke??

- - - Updated - - -

Do You Fucks With Christian Radke At All VooDoo?!?!
            I fuck with Christian everyday man. He good. He got 2 projects hes working on now.
            A solo joint & a collab with fellow Honeycomb artist Deeds.

- - - Updated - - -

How this nigga shoot and miss?

He should have niggas shooting for him
            You always talking like u a gangsta. Nigga u are nothing more than a fkn hating groupie..

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              U a hating ass bitch nigga.. All in one sentence, you was on Flows dick then making a joke about him getting bail money.
              Nigga we move like crooks, my nigga dont need bail money. we got this under control.

- - - Updated - - -

So youre a Flow fan & groupie, all on his dick, in a YMCMB Flow thread/website, but yet you would believe it when another nigga that Flow dont fuck with anymore says Flow is smoking crack!?!?!?!?!

I fuck with Christian everyday man. He good. He got 2 projects hes working on now.

- - - Updated - - -

You always talking like u a gangsta. Nigga u are nothing more than a fkn hating groupie..
              you think Flow has any shot of beating the cases?

Comment

@Danny M

Forgot to put this up

https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/s...flow-suckafree

Suckafree, video coming soon
                Got a download?

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hell Yeah Thanks Dude That's All I Have Been Bumpin everyday is the flamez and honeycomb! Thanks For The Update.
                  - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This reply makes no sense at all
                  You A Lame Dude You And Who Ever Else Hatin On VooDoo Can Suck A Long Dick. He Keeps It Real As Fuck With This Forum And Ya Actin Like A Bunch Of Little Fucks For Real. Free Flow
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                    How Long is Flow locked up ??
                    How am I on Flows dick? He hasn't laid down a good verse since like February. There's been a few decent ones but no

Second if I was on his dick I'd be defending him which I'm not.

Third, you quote every single post I make without me even quoting you. Hop off

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I'm not offended by people snapping on me over the internet but ok

- - - Updated - - -

New Flow music today.

Niyo wants [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] to premiere it on YMHQ
                    They cool with Niyo again?

Comment

• New Flow feature - Lucci Lou ? Eastsyde High (Feat Flow & Shawt) | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Is this the new track [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] was talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          you think Flow has any shot of beating the cases?
                          I aint allowed to discuss the case.. Lets just say he is good. Nigga aint got no worries..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                          - - - Updated - - -

You A Lame Dude You And Who Ever Else Hatin On VooDoo Can Suck A Long Dick. He Keeps It Real As Fuck With This Forum And Ya Actin Like A Bunch Of Little Fucks For Real. Free Flow
                          Real..

How am I on Flows dick? He hasn't laid down a good verse since like February. There's been a few decent ones but no

Second if I was on his dick I'd be defending him which I'm not.

Third, you quote every single post I make without me even quoting you. Hop off

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I'm not offended by people snapping on me over the internet but ok

- - - Updated - - -

New Flow music today.

Niyo wants @Danny M to premiere it on YMHQ
                          NIgga you are a groupie. You try to earns stripes on a forum for info that u get from twitter.. lol.

Fuck Niyo.

Boogie was always cool with him but I guess it was only Flow.

He could be just riding his nuts again since he's the talk of new orleans after the arrest

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think so. That mixtape with the Flow feature dropped yesterday. Niyo said this about an hour ago or more

- - - Updated - - -

Oops didn't see this but no download yet
                          Boogie dont fuck with Niyo.. And he definitely ain the talk of N.O.. How would u know anything about the N.O. when u aint even from here.. fuck outta here fuck boy..

Comment

Working...
                          X