No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro x Flow mixtape would be bananas. I could've even imagine how crazy that tape would be.

Comment

• So C5 is coming 2014, well i didn't expect this.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Euro x Flow mixtape would be bananas. I could've even imagine how crazy that tape would be.
        Yea, Euro's "Ain't Worried" from D5 was nice and Flow can spit so I think they would push each other to make some crazy tracks.
        Euro x Flow collab should be the new BFAM, but I'll need to hear 1 track first before saying

Comment

• Damn Flow bout to fuck the game up, they aint ready for him
          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back #NewOrleans #Nola #TeamFollowBack #HipHop #YMCMB #CASHMONEY #WhoDatNation #OneLove #1Love #DontGiveaFuck #Keepit100 and #BishDontKillmyVibe FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRM @LANO_DEE I Follow Back

Comment

• They really aint ready for him for real FLOW is gonna Put A Dent in the Game No Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
              lol ya it is

People who think heavy drugs are like heroin and above obviously do heavy drugs themselves
              Heavy Drugs = Heroin and Meth. Coke is borderline, depends on frequency of use.

Everything else can be abused responsibly. Most people who think coke, acid, lean, shrooms, xtc, etc are CRAZY drugs have just not been exposed to drugs. They ain't all too bad ya'll, but don't do them unless you know exactly what you are doing. However, Heroin and Meth are not to be fucked with, because you will most likely become addicted. Coke is also highly addictive, but if it's done occasionally, it's not too much harm.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              Also, as of right now, Flow, Euro, Drake & Nicki are the only features on Carter 5, set for release on Cinco De Mayo!!!
              There is no way we are getting C5 in May 2014. Maybe next year May.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                Heavy Drugs = Heroin and Meth. Coke is borderline, depends on frequency of use.

Everything else can be abused responsibly. Most people who think coke, acid, lean, shrooms, xtc, etc are CRAZY drugs have just not been exposed to drugs. They ain't all too bad ya'll, but don't do them unless you know exactly what you are doing. However, Heroin and Meth are not to be fucked with, because you will most likely become addicted. Coke is also highly addictive, but if it's done occasionally, it's not too much harm.
                No way shrooms, xtc, and acid are heavy drugs lol.

Coke can be (like you said), but like prescriptions and lean are not even close to being compared to shrooms.

They arent to be compared to Heroin, but they defiantly with or above cokes level imo
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• JaSoRude new single featuring Flow called "Dope" dropping soon.

Comment

• Looks like he got a new tat on forehead ??

Comment

• Originally posted by cx14xc View Post
                      Looks like he got a new tat on forehead ??
                      Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                      He got his new daughters (Milan) name on his forehead above his eyebrow, a cross between his eyes, a lightning bolt by his stars on his eyebrow, another lightning bolt by his temple, and a lil spade in between his ear & his temple. Just a few more face tatts, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        No way shrooms, xtc, and acid are heavy drugs lol.

Coke can be (like you said), but like prescriptions and lean are not even close to being compared to shrooms.

They arent to be compared to Heroin, but they defiantly with or above cokes level imo
                        Shrooms and Acid really just alter your mental thinking and visions. It's harder to act normal on Shrooms/Acid vs Coke, but Coke does more damage to your body then Shrooms or Acid, and they aren't addictive. XTC just makes you super happy and energetic because it's cut with some other drug like coke, ketamine, meth. It's just a small amount of additive to the MDMA. I would say in terms of hardest drugs strongest to weakest, Heroin DMT Meth Acid Ketamine Xtc Shrooms Coke Lean Weed.

Regardless, Flow would be sick to show up this year finally. We haven't heard anything from Euro really either.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                          Shrooms and Acid really just alter your mental thinking and visions. It's harder to act normal on Shrooms/Acid vs Coke, but Coke does more damage to your body then Shrooms or Acid, and they aren't addictive. XTC just makes you super happy and energetic because it's cut with some other drug like coke, ketamine, meth. It's just a small amount of additive to the MDMA. I would say in terms of hardest drugs strongest to weakest, Heroin DMT Meth Acid Ketamine Xtc Shrooms Coke Lean Weed.

Regardless, Flow would be sick to show up this year finally. We haven't heard anything from Euro really either.
                          I agree with you in most of the parts but meth would be the strongest as it makes you very sick which leaves you craving a dose of it right after it's trip falls down
                          Heroine you can stay for hours and wait for the dose of it still it makes you very very sick after 24 hours but you have to abuse it in a regular basis for a time being to get addicted which is completely different from meth
                          And lean has the same base as heroine but it's a really small does compared to heroine so it makes you sick if you abuse a excessively high doses of it for a long period of time
                          just spreading some drug knowledge .hope you eat it but don't abuse it

Comment

Working...
                          X