Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Not sure, but Flow has been kicking it with some of Gates people while Gates is locked up. Hopefully they're cool, and I'd imagine so since they're still planning on dropping L.A.T. Gates would help Flow's career so much if they did shit together.
    How long until gates is free?

What he even do? I thought he was tryina be careful bout fuckin up

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Not sure, but Flow has been kicking it with some of Gates people while Gates is locked up. Hopefully they're cool, and I'd imagine so since they're still planning on dropping L.A.T. Gates would help Flow's career so much if they did shit together.
    How long until gates is free?

What he even do? I thought he was tryina be careful bout fuckin up
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
      y r u posting this like its new?

Comment

• Is it possible flow is on a carter 5 single!?! Gunz style

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible flow is on a carter 5 single!?! Gunz style

Comment

• " Then frank white caught life man.He can't have kids or a wife man" please tell me what song this is from

Comment

• Lmfao fuckin flow not dropping anything of course

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cornroller View Post
            " Then frank white caught life man.He can't have kids or a wife man" please tell me what song this is from
            Lazy Genius (feat. Flow) - The Difference

It's from Lazy Genius' From Kids to Kings mixtape. One of my favorite Flow verses.

"Wayne called then a flight came, now I'm making hits actually recording in the Hit Factory."

Comment

• It looks like Flow has remixed "OG Bobby Johnson" and that "Stoner" joint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                It looks like Flow has remixed "OG Bobby Johnson" and that "Stoner" joint.
                Damn i need that og bobby johnson remix

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  Its the final version. Anyone Have a download for it????

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  Its the final version. Anyone Have a download for it????
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

He needs to drop one of them already, shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    He needs to drop one of them already, shit.

Comment

Damnnn! He's gonna kill that.

Comment

• This is the track Flow did for a fellow East Side native Majah Man when i was in the studio with him the other night when i tattooed him.

YMCMB Flow Majah Mann L.D.Y. Stunna -Puffin Loud - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

This is the track Flow did for a fellow East Side native Majah Man when i was in the studio with him the other night when i tattooed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gpM_yotoQY&feature=youtu.be

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                          This is the track Flow did for a fellow East Side native Majah Man when i was in the studio with him the other night when i tattooed him.

- - - Updated - - -

Been a minute since I listened to some new Flow.. and this was surprisingly good

He is doing Wayne better than Wayne right now lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gpM_yotoQY&feature=youtu.be
                          Been a minute since I listened to some new Flow.. and this was surprisingly good

He is doing Wayne better than Wayne right now lol

Comment

Working...
                          X