Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    His cousin is Rob Degruy, Waynes videographer, he is on tour with Wayne now, he was in my shop yesterday talking to me about the whole situation! Hes also cousins with Trukfit Yo-Yo & Ja so rude!!!
    what happened with scoob doo??

Comment

• [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] when flow comes out will he start dissing ym?

Comment

Nigga I am FGM!! All that money YM has and they cant put up 42,000!? They act like Flow aint worth that, like Flow cant make that back! Nigga, FGM is sending that nigga money, helping his BM out with funds, Putting money on the phones so he can call, Sending him photos, letters, getting bitches to write him, Got a Lawyer for him, Got the victims to drop the charges as well as sign an affidavit to release him, & I got 2 bail bondsmen waiting on us to get the money together to bond him out & thayre not making a penny because one of them is my fucking Aunt & the other is my nigga i grew up with & tattoo.. And we got them Free Flow t shirts pumping in the streets heavy out here.. So dont u ever ask how FGM is doing more than YM. Just take my word bitch ass nigga. We family. YM is a fkn joke. Now u on the other hand, are a dickrider.. U come to this website for info & songs from Flow & other YM artists, where is I actually know the nigga Flow & fuck with him on a daily basis. Nigga is my brother. Youre just a hating ass groupie ass nigga that dont know shit about the streets or prison or the system.. Put down the ipad, laptop & cellphones lil nigga & go in them streets & find out whats really real, lil boy..
        So now you're hating on Flows fans because we come here to get his music and don't know him personally? Not my fault I don't know him, or anyone elses here, we support Flows music so stop catching feelings because you "know him" and we don't so we must be haters cuz' all we are are fans lol. This thread has become trash since you came here, fuckin leave if all you do is come on here and bash Flows fans because we don't know him and are just here for his music. At the same time you bashed @Danny M while Danny has been the one releasing Flows music to a broader audience; glad Flow has smart people like you around him.

You stick to bumping that piece of trash "Hell Yeah" track while the rest of us who know Flows real work, will continue to bump Heroic.
        Last edited by TheMaker420; 07-09-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

YM is a fkn joke.

Where the fuck is YM!?
          Fuck Tune, Stunna, Mack, Fee & Gudda.. all them niggas caked up & fuck with Flow hard, but now theyre nowheres to be found!!! Fuck YM! FGM gonna get that bond money out the mud!!!

- - - Updated - - -

YM is not a major label dumb fucks!. YM dont give no fkn money to anyone.
          So I'm guessing ur gonna convince flow to stop affiliating with YM now right?

Oh yeah, i forgot, flow would have less than 10% percent of the fanbase he has now without YM.

And easy with the usage of the word "nigga" cuz you're white as snow.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post

And a warning yo, easy with the usage of the word "nigga" cuz you're white as snow. i've seen u've been pretty wreckless wit it recently

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
            Howwwwwwwwwwwww the FUCK would you know? The nigga knows people in FGM and he knows Flow, whoooo are you to say that Young Money's doing more right now?

As far as spreading the word and stuff, all I've seen was a tweet from Gudda, that's it.
            how would I know? I see YM and hear YM everyday. Lol.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              But you rarely see YM mentioning Flow, its always the other way around

Comment

• What I thinks going to happen; Flow's gunna get out, drop Heroic Vol2 by November (It could be as long as 60days before he gets out). He's gunna start releasing A LOT more music, in the next year especially. Slow wayy down on the drugs, still smoke weed every day tho, SWED you the motto! Flow and YM will be straight, nothing but love still (Flow hasn't even released an album yet, you can't expect much from them). And Flow's gunna have a feat on Tha Carter 5, I'm calling it now! haha
                FREE FLOW
                TOP 6 FAV
                -
                LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• man y'all gotta chill. @VoodooTattoo and the rest of y'all going at him. Voodoo has gave us tons of info that we would never know. We appreciate that from you bro I hope you stick around this site and gives keep giving us updates.

but you can't be freaking on everybody else either homie, just chill. everyone in this thread fucks with Flow & probably listens to him almost daily. & I bet money if Flow ever dropped an album all us niggas would buy a copy, if not multiple copies. we're just giving constructive criticism homie, it helps the artist knowing what he could improve on as well. it's not hating at all.

---

now let's hope Flow is out soon and we get some dope shit

Comment

• Aye What Happened Wit L.A.T?
                    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      what happened with scoob doo??
                      Scoob Doo aint his Family.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      @VoodooTattoo when flow comes out will he start dissing ym?
                      Nah, i dont think he would go that far. He knows he put himself in this situation. So he has to get himself out. Only those that truly fuck with him will be there by his side.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      So now you're hating on Flows fans because we come here to get his music and don't know him personally? Not my fault I don't know him, or anyone elses here, we support Flows music so stop catching feelings because you "know him" and we don't so we must be haters cuz' all we are are fans lol. This thread has become trash since you came here, fuckin leave if all you do is come on here and bash Flows fans because we don't know him and are just here for his music. At the same time you bashed @Danny M while Danny has been the one releasing Flows music to a broader audience; glad Flow has smart people like you around him.

You stick to bumping that piece of trash "Hell Yeah" track while the rest of us who know Flows real work, will continue to bump Heroic.
                      Im not hating on no one. If u come at me sideways, im gonna own ya bitch ass.. simple as that.. Dont be fkn hating on me cuz i know the nigga Flow personally. Calling me a dickrider and shit.. That nigga came to my shop, i didnt go to him.. Ok, im gonna leave this site.. lmao.. I come on here to give out info that noone, even Danny, could give yall about yalls hero! lol. So stfu & stop being butthurt nigga.
                      Originally posted by TheCarter View Post

Oh yeah, i forgot, flow would have less than 10% percent of the fanbase he has now without YM.

And easy with the usage of the word "nigga" cuz you're white as snow.

- - - Updated - - -
                      I aint cinvincing Flow to do a damn thing. Thats on him if he chooses to fuck with someone or not.. And u must have the game fucked up lil boy, Flow is that nigga in New Orleans right now.. Jive records been offered him a deal before YM. Yea im not saying YM didnt help him, but we all know Flow got talent & it was only a matter of time before someone signed him. He would rather fuck with the home team, especially Tune because Tune is his fav rapper. Yea im white as snow. lol. im Italian btw. And i say nigga in front of real niggas nigga. so fuck u in the ass if u dont like bitch boy.. Unless youre gonna do something, which we all know youre not. lol. aight my nigga..
                      Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      I just want Flow to write some dope shit in jail and drop Heroic vol.2

He's been in there almost 2 months now, that's plenty of time for a fire mixtape.
                      Wolf 2.. Koming soon..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                      LMFAO. What do you see & hear them doing to help Flow out in his situation though?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      But you rarely see YM mentioning Flow, its always the other way around
                      Exactly. Theyre too busy to fuck with Flow right now... which is fucked up..

Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                      What I thinks going to happen; Flow's gunna get out, drop Heroic Vol2 by November (It could be as long as 60days before he gets out). He's gunna start releasing A LOT more music, in the next year especially. Slow wayy down on the drugs, still smoke weed every day tho, SWED you the motto! Flow and YM will be straight, nothing but love still (Flow hasn't even released an album yet, you can't expect much from them). And Flow's gunna have a feat on Tha Carter 5, I'm calling it now! haha
                      Sounds good. I hope so my bro..

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      man y'all gotta chill. @VoodooTattoo and the rest of y'all going at him. Voodoo has gave us tons of info that we would never know. We appreciate that from you bro I hope you stick around this site and gives keep giving us updates.

but you can't be freaking on everybody else either homie, just chill. everyone in this thread fucks with Flow & probably listens to him almost daily. & I bet money if Flow ever dropped an album all us niggas would buy a copy, if not multiple copies. we're just giving constructive criticism homie, it helps the artist knowing what he could improve on as well. it's not hating at all.

---

now let's hope Flow is out soon and we get some dope shit
                      Man i aint going nowhere.. Id lever let no hating ass lil kids crying ass run me off from anywhere.. lol.. If a nigga come at me sideways on the internet, phone or in person, im going to react the same way, I am who i am. The problem is, no one on this fkn website would ever come at me face to face cuz id break their jaw with an opened hand. yea..

Comment

Comment

Wolf 2.. Koming soon..
                          I hope it has more Flow solos like Grim and Bang Bang

Comment

Working...
                          X