U sound like a girl ✋😩😂

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      U sound like a girl ✋😩😂

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Term pretty much gave him a pass, don't believe this line at all
        He technically been messing with Bloods since Mack 10 but I know what you mean.

Regarding what Voodoo stated, a few of his examples are off, but its a lot of truth to his statement. The more popular artist taking shit from the unknown artist happens in every genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          Looool What? This has to be the most ridiculous statement on this site. Mainly because Wayne started doing all that shit before Widner DeGruy was even Flow. Flow was a lil kid at school listening to Wayne during recess.

Lol at Wayne clubbing in New Orleans back in the day looking at some kid in the crowd thinking "Damn his swag is dope, i gotta steal that". If Wayne stole anyone's swag it was Dipset and Currensy (Who had the skateboard swag). Wayne said himself that he started skating because of that Alex kid.

"I rock a red flag representing uptown, only on the right side, fucking with them bloods now" - Wayne in 2005
          Get your head out of Waynes ass.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Term pretty much gave him a pass, don't believe this line at all
          And Term is Flows big homie.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Ya no shit that was the dumbest shit I've ever read. Our heads so far up Tunes ass, look in the mirror, your heads stuck up Flows. And since when did Flow start wearing the weird clothing before Wayne? I only saw flow switch up his white T, P hat and chucks once he started affiliating with YM

oh and wayne only stopped writing shit down when Flow did? What the hell are you on right right now? The drugs flow used to rap about or what Jesus
          I dont expect everyone to believe the facts but its true, believe it or not.
          Do your research.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Lol come on bro... you pulling shit outta your ass. It's obvious Flow's idol is Weezy..

Who got tatted the fuck up first and made it a trend?

Who got tats on the faces first?

Who started rappin' about Trukfit all the time, then who soon after started rapping about it all the time?

Wayne started dressing weird before Flow, then Flow FOLLOWED Wayne with the weird style.... Wayne STOPPED the weird style while Flow was in JAIL, Flow comes outta JAIL and STOPS his weird style and dresses more casual now.

Who made punchline rapping big? Weezy... who followed suite... Flow

You outta your damn mind thinking Wayne would be copying Flow of all people come on bro... We all fuck with Flow he's dope as fuck one of my favorite rappers but your reaching is insane.
          Do your homework.

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          Btw if what Voodoo said WAS real (obv not can't even handle the bullshit of the post tbh lmao)
          Flow would/must know about all this which would make him the biggest boneless pussy of allllllllll time to even sign
          to Waynes label and rep(love(since Wayne obv is his idol)) the nigga that copied him

little fault in the theory tbh

Originally posted by iceman4 View Post
          He technically been messing with Bloods since Mack 10 but I know what you mean.

Regarding what Voodoo stated, a few of his examples are off, but its a lot of truth to his statement. The more popular artist taking shit from the unknown artist happens in every genre.
          These clowns will never understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
            That might take a while, bruh do be busy now, partying and recording lol if anything it should be up in a week til 3weeks lol
            The album drops soon though

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Wonder if withdrawals will drop in March still
              Ikr, i was thinking the samething [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION], what flow doing bruh, is he still gon drop it in a couple weeks
              I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• I don't think Wayne has copped all of Flow's swag, I do however think he doesn't really like him much even tho he's clearly better at rapping than Euro. I always had this feeling Gudda & Mack Maine encouraged Wayne 2 sign him cuz dey seen his potential, n like dat he's a NO native.

Therefore, Wayne doesn't like how Flow imitates his style. If he gives him more shine, ppl will go nuts 4 Flow. It's hard 2 explain but I think Wayne has 2 much pride 2 let a youngin like Flow (w/his style) out there. As for VooDoo, I'm sure Flow has probably fed u these conclusions at sum point, he's probably wondering himself why Wayne isn't giving him shine. Wayne doesn't want him 2 get big unless he changes up his style (not just clothing but rap style too). I wish Flow would not b signed 2 YM and find a different label w/no feelings attached. He has potential

Comment

• Cory Gunz gonna be on withdrawals.

Comment

• Flow's been quiet about Withdraws, no song or video for it since Stoner. Wen is that interview coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      I don't think Wayne has copped all of Flow's swag, I do however think he doesn't really like him much even tho he's clearly better at rapping than Euro. I always had this feeling Gudda & Mack Maine encouraged Wayne 2 sign him cuz dey seen his potential, n like dat he's a NO native.

Therefore, Wayne doesn't like how Flow imitates his style. If he gives him more shine, ppl will go nuts 4 Flow. It's hard 2 explain but I think Wayne has 2 much pride 2 let a youngin like Flow (w/his style) out there. As for VooDoo, I'm sure Flow has probably fed u these conclusions at sum point, he's probably wondering himself why Wayne isn't giving him shine. Wayne doesn't want him 2 get big unless he changes up his style (not just clothing but rap style too). I wish Flow would not b signed 2 YM and find a different label w/no feelings attached. He has potential
                      never seen such a reach

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                          never seen such a reach
                          I'm your first then.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for Flow n Euro to do a collab mixtape so Flow can kill him on every song. Then we'll c wuts really up. And if u don't knoooooooowwww, now u know nigga

Comment

Working...
                          X