Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    Flow was never in the video once. Everyone knows Gudda. Wayne aint threatened by Drake or Euro cuz they have different styles. Wayne shouldve put Flow in the video for the simle fact of all the speculation of Flow being locked up, hes home now & hasnt done anything big yet so Wayne shouldve showed some love.

Everyone knows Gudda & Twist. They are more known for being with YM than Flow.

Alot of rappers make it from rapping about drugs.. Wiz, Mac Miller, Snoop, Currensey.

That was love. no doubt. BEFORE Flow went to prison. Alot has changed since way back then.

Tez is the nigga that paid for Flows lawyer & airfare dumbass. Know what ur taking bout before u get to typing.
    Tez & Mack Maine decide which songs go on projects u idiot. LMAO. U have no clue how stupid u are with ur assumptions.
    And everything else u said is simply your opinion which is ridiculous so im not even going to comment on the fuckery.

Screenshot that shit then. He wasnt in it.

He aint even trippin.

Your opinion. Flow has alot of offers at the moment tho.

Im a huge Wayne head. But i dont like how Wayne is handling Flow. Hes nervous.
    Ive never even had the chance to tatt Wayne. I dont need to tatt Wayne. my business is very successful.
    That shoutout was years ago. Lots has changed.
    And Drake has a different style.

He wont leave no time soon. Hes using YM up for his own reasons.

Im not salty. Im speaking the truth. Yall niggas catching feeings.

Thats old.

Mack & Tez choose which tracks go on which projects. Thats why Wayne hires them. He trusts there decisions.
    Euro is shining cuz hes hot. I dont knock that man or hate on him. Neither does Flow. But u can promote more than one person at a time.

lmao. thats an opinionated statement. So i wont argue with u.
    But like i said, Euro doing his thing, no doubt.

Wayne likes Euro cuz hes a young good KID.
    He isnt a menace or from the hood. Hes a good ole boy with good work ethic.
    Flow is complete opposite.
    Flow is everything that Wayne raps about in his lyrics but Wayne dont live what he raps.
    Fow raps about the things he really does, not sees others doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Im more than just his artist. ANd aint nobody catching feelings. Flow deserved to be seen in that video for the world to see.

This is very true.
    But it goes to show u how 2 faced Wayne is.
    Wayne turned his back on Flow because of the jail stint.
    But yet Wayne glorifies crimina activity in every song.
    Waynes music is top notch and i am a fan.
    But on a personal level, Wayne is fake.

Period.

Anyone that says Wayne is a real nigga is just a Wayne cock sucker.
    I don't have time for that just watch the video carefully, smh (fuked up) but he there woe.... You got to go to Wayne part and look pass gudda for 2seconds
    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

Tez is the nigga that paid for Flows lawyer & airfare dumbass. Know what ur taking bout before u get to typing.
      Tez & Mack Maine decide which songs go on projects u idiot. LMAO. U have no clue how stupid u are with ur assumptions.
      And everything else u said is simply your opinion which is ridiculous so im not even going to comment on the fuckery.
      lol i know they decide which songs are on an album or mixtape but don't act like wayne has no influence on that. you're always saying wayne is the bad person, but why can it not be that tez nd mack made a different trcklist nd wayne told them that he wants flow on it? how the fuck can you know?? and you are the flow dick rider, we all are just telling facts. yousay wayne is afraid that flow will steal his hype, ok, he put him on 2 mixtapes and flow still didn't really turn bigger, and why could he be bigger than wayne?? you said because he is a new face, has new lyrics, a new style... ok, then i will start rapping as well and then wayne will be afraid of me cause i can be the biggest rapper. i have new lyrics, a new face , i can dress up as frog or whatever so i will have a new style as well. you said yourself flow would be on c5 so i don't get your fucking problem?! there is no better promotion right now he could get. and trust me, even if it wasn't waynes idea, if he doesn't want him on the album then he won't be on it, you're really acting like wayne has no influence in this shit
      and everything i said is my own opinion? do you really think flow would sell more with an album which he releases now?
      and you're the one that is saying his own opinion and everyone who don't agree is a wayne dickrider. where are the facts? flow is on the YM album, flow was on some mixtape songs with wayne, flow didn't use the oportunity to get much bigger, why the fuck you think wayne is afraid of flow?
      and he already pushed nicki and drizzy and both are nearly as big as he is, drizzy can be bigger than wayne after wayne retires, does wayne care bout it? i really doubt it. the only fact that you are telling is that flow isn't in the we alright video even if he was in front of the camera. and lets be honest, if you don't know an artist and he takes part in a video where he doesn'T rap and is just in the background WHY THE FUCK would you check him out? i have no idea why you so mad at this, its a fucking video which wouldn't give him a simple promotion.
      and you are telling us you are the person who tell facts and we all just catched feelings

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
      But flow being on a ym album or wayne album wouuld make him less of a nobody.

BUT if flow came up right before a YM album i think it woulda been him getting more songs and a solo song tbh.
      may be, but thats not gonna happen, so haha

Comment

• [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] why do you think Wayne is fake all the sudden cause you're mad he ain't promoting Flow like he is Euro... Obviously he won't be doing what he raps about because that would be stupid as fuck since he's worth like 150 Million..

"I'm the one with the money,
        So I ain't the one with the gun,
        All I do is give the word to the one with the gun."

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomZ View Post
          @VoodooTattoo You said he's gonne be on C5 tho. That's gonna be good promotion, too.
          Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          lol i know they decide which songs are on an album or mixtape but don't act like wayne has no influence on that. you're always saying wayne is the bad person, but why can it not be that tez nd mack made a different trcklist nd wayne told them that he wants flow on it? how the fuck can you know?? and you are the flow dick rider, we all are just telling facts. yousay wayne is afraid that flow will steal his hype, ok, he put him on 2 mixtapes and flow still didn't really turn bigger, and why could he be bigger than wayne?? you said because he is a new face, has new lyrics, a new style... ok, then i will start rapping as well and then wayne will be afraid of me cause i can be the biggest rapper. i have new lyrics, a new face , i can dress up as frog or whatever so i will have a new style as well. you said yourself flow would be on c5 so i don't get your fucking problem?! there is no better promotion right now he could get. and trust me, even if it wasn't waynes idea, if he doesn't want him on the album then he won't be on it, you're really acting like wayne has no influence in this shit
          and everything i said is my own opinion? do you really think flow would sell more with an album which he releases now?
          and you're the one that is saying his own opinion and everyone who don't agree is a wayne dickrider. where are the facts? flow is on the YM album, flow was on some mixtape songs with wayne, flow didn't use the oportunity to get much bigger, why the fuck you think wayne is afraid of flow?
          and he already pushed nicki and drizzy and both are nearly as big as he is, drizzy can be bigger than wayne after wayne retires, does wayne care bout it? i really doubt it. the only fact that you are telling is that flow isn't in the we alright video even if he was in front of the camera. and lets be honest, if you don't know an artist and he takes part in a video where he doesn'T rap and is just in the background WHY THE FUCK would you check him out? i have no idea why you so mad at this, its a fucking video which wouldn't give him a simple promotion.
          and you are telling us you are the person who tell facts and we all just catched feelings

- - - Updated - - -

may be, but thats not gonna happen, so haha
          Yo. U dont understand. its simple mathamatics bruh. Just watch.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          @VoodooTattoo why do you think Wayne is fake all the sudden cause you're mad he ain't promoting Flow like he is Euro... Obviously he won't be doing what he raps about because that would be stupid as fuck since he's worth like 150 Million..

"I'm the one with the money,
          So I ain't the one with the gun,
          All I do is give the word to the one with the gun."

Wayne been fake dude. U really think he has street cred in New Orleans? lmao.

Comment

Yo. U dont understand. its simple mathamatics bruh. Just watch.

Wayne been fake dude. U really think he has street cred in New Orleans? lmao.
            ok i will mention you when flow sells a milli in his first week in a fe years

Comment

• This has been a hate thread for the past few pages so everybody just calm down

Wayne just doin wat he do
              Flow is trying and can still make it
              Euro can rap and is lucky right now
              Tez is just a manager

- - - Updated - - -

btw Where is Kevin Davis? He shoot better videos than T. Hilly

Comment

• Voodoo I fuck with you bruh but you sound stupid. If Flow really wanted that "shine" he should have sign with Def Jam when he had the chance. YMCMB is a 3 man crew with your occasional Tyga album. Flow isn't as marketable as Euro and he raps to much like Wayne to be on another label. Why would Wayne be jealous of Flow is he signed him? It doesn't matter if Wayne fake or not he has money plus the whole city respects him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post

See you cant blame wayne for him not being in the video, blame flows height disadvantage.

Comment

Comment

Thank you Kause i ain't wanna do it, shit i knew what i was talking bout

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        See you cant blame wayne for him not being in the video, blame flows height disadvantage.
                        Lmao
                        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Inb4 voodoo come with excuses..

That dude just so thirsty to become a tattoo artist to a famous rapper...

Well atleast it keeps him away from children, i hope..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X