Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
    listen if wayne didnt want no flow on his mixtapes there would've been no flow on his mixtapes, WAYNE tells mack & gudda what to do and not the opposite.

i think voodoos saying that cuz flow aint getting much promotion as Euro at that moment and i agree YM should push Euro, Flow & Gunz its THEIR TIME...but im def sure that its TEZ's fault.
    this.
    people acting like wayne has no influence on his mixtapes, lol. wayne does everything he can, euro was with wayne the whole europe tour (dunno bout the amw tour), flow was on d4 and s4tw, cory was on 6'7, what else should wayne do? and saying he is afraid of flow cause he can be bigger than wayne is just bullshit.

Comment

• People really mad he didn't make a cameo in the video

And yeah sure he should leave YM.. You really think Flow could make it without them? I mean most of his fans are either from New Orleans or visit YMHQ or the forum..

He's still a nobody and he would be even more of it if it wasn't for YM

I agree with [MENTION=68536]didoweezy[/MENTION] , voodoo just salty cause Euro getting more promotion..

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        People really mad he didn't make a cameo in the video

And yeah sure he should leave YM.. You really think Flow could make it without them? I mean most of his fans are either from New Orleans or visit YMHQ or the forum..

I agree with @didoweezy , voodoo just salty cause Euro getting more promotion..
        exactly what i said. and what voodoo said, flow should diss the fuck outta wayne, smh for being that stupid, that would just be a bitchmove from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          HOLY SHIT, HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEO IN THE WE ALRIGHT VIDEO, must be very hard beef.

tbh if anyone is threatened by flow its tez and not wayne. i really doubt wayne really cares about this, he made some songs with flow on his mixtapes which were downloaded a few million times, ANYWAY if flow would release an album right now it won't sell 5k in its first week. thats the fucking difference, flow could NEVER be more succesful than wayne. his music is nothing special. thats why its so hard to be succesful in the rap business. i'm pretty sure if wayne would be new he would still go to the top. his music is really special, no other artist is comparable to wayne in his worth ethic. his lyrics are pretty clever. but what is so special about flow that he would be as succesful as wayne is right now? thats completely bullshit you're telling us. stop sucking flows dick and stop talking bullshit. the only reason why he could blow up is that wayne continues promoting him, but i really doubt he will. now the spotlight is on euro, flow got promoted but still didn't blow up. and what the fuck is your problem?? wayne is the founder of YM. he says which songs will be on the album. why would flow be on a track with baby and mack if wayne don't want him to steal his shine?
          and if flow will sign to roc nation and will diss wayne that would just be stupid. in germany there was a beef like that, and the person who wasn't thankful for what his mentor got totally destroyed. please stop talking bout this stuff if you don't know shit about it.
          So u think Euro can be more successful than Wayne lol

There's nothing special about Euro tbh Wayne just likes him more so u can't say Flow not doing nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post

There's nothing special about Euro tbh Wayne just likes him more so u can't say Flow not doing nothing
            lol i never said he could be? i just said flow can't be. but the difference between flow and euro is that euro is at his prime, his first "big" song was last year, not many people know him. flow was on s4tw which was released in 2011 so he had the time to blew up, am not saying euro will blow up 100% but its possible, if YM pushes him. of course he can't be as big as wayne, but i never said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post

I think Euro's style is more marketable for one.

Also, I don't get why a lot of people on here are saying they don't like Euro, kid is fucking dope imo..

Comment

• i don't think i saw jae mills in that video too and i know he was on set

but you don't see jae's tattoo artist catching feels

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  weezy dont want them jail house style tats

oh fuck

u solved the mystery to charles' saltiness
                  Lmao oh shit!
                  I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                    @VoodooTattoo tell Flow 2 leave YM. With Boogie and 12, dey can make it as a group. I want nothing more but 2 watch him succeed, he has been working hard for years. He's released so much musik already, it's time 2 go places. I think he'll b waiting 4ever if he stays with YM.

I think it's gay he barely made the video, what's the point of him being part of the label if even ppl here refer to him as a "nobody" the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Gudda Gudda & Mack Maine probably
                    But flow being on a ym album or wayne album wouuld make him less of a nobody.
                    Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    lol i never said he could be? i just said flow can't be. but the difference between flow and euro is that euro is at his prime, his first "big" song was last year, not many people know him. flow was on s4tw which was released in 2011 so he had the time to blew up, am not saying euro will blow up 100% but its possible, if YM pushes him. of course he can't be as big as wayne, but i never said that.
                    BUT if flow came up right before a YM album i think it woulda been him getting more songs and a solo song tbh.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                      But flow being on a ym album or wayne album wouuld make him less of a nobody.

BUT if flow came up right before a YM album i think it woulda been him getting more songs and a solo song tbh.

i think if Flow took the opportunity Wayne gave him earlier instead of fucking around and getting locked up he would be in the position Euro is in right now.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Lol cuz flow didn't make a 2 second cameo like Gudda that Wayne is hiding him? Stop reaching

And Euro has been going the fuck IN on shit so why wouldn't wayne cover that up? Why would he not hide Drake years ago if he was threatened? Dude you reachin
                        Flow was never in the video once. Everyone knows Gudda. Wayne aint threatened by Drake or Euro cuz they have different styles. Wayne shouldve put Flow in the video for the simle fact of all the speculation of Flow being locked up, hes home now & hasnt done anything big yet so Wayne shouldve showed some love.

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

Neither did Lil Twist or even Gudda Gudda usually your alright but now your being a fag.
                        Everyone knows Gudda & Twist. They are more known for being with YM than Flow.

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                        ... Voodo i dont know what you thinkin.. Flow is one of my favorite artists but damn flow wont sell makking raps abbout drugs and shit. If he was on Heroic shit then he would sell crazy. Also im sure many YM artist where there andd didnt make the cut
                        Alot of rappers make it from rapping about drugs.. Wiz, Mac Miller, Snoop, Currensey.

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Voodoo why is flow on s4tw, d4 and the ym album then?
                        That was love. no doubt. BEFORE Flow went to prison. Alot has changed since way back then.

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        HOLY SHIT, HE DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEO IN THE WE ALRIGHT VIDEO, must be very hard beef.

tbh if anyone is threatened by flow its tez and not wayne. i really doubt wayne really cares about this, he made some songs with flow on his mixtapes which were downloaded a few million times, ANYWAY if flow would release an album right now it won't sell 5k in its first week. thats the fucking difference, flow could NEVER be more succesful than wayne. his music is nothing special. thats why its so hard to be succesful in the rap business. i'm pretty sure if wayne would be new he would still go to the top. his music is really special, no other artist is comparable to wayne in his worth ethic. his lyrics are pretty clever. but what is so special about flow that he would be as succesful as wayne is right now? thats completely bullshit you're telling us. stop sucking flows dick and stop talking bullshit. the only reason why he could blow up is that wayne continues promoting him, but i really doubt he will. now the spotlight is on euro, flow got promoted but still didn't blow up. and what the fuck is your problem?? wayne is the founder of YM. he says which songs will be on the album. why would flow be on a track with baby and mack if wayne don't want him to steal his shine?
                        and if flow will sign to roc nation and will diss wayne that would just be stupid. in germany there was a beef like that, and the person who wasn't thankful for what his mentor got totally destroyed. please stop talking bout this stuff if you don't know shit about it.
                        Tez is the nigga that paid for Flows lawyer & airfare dumbass. Know what ur taking bout before u get to typing.
                        Tez & Mack Maine decide which songs go on projects u idiot. LMAO. U have no clue how stupid u are with ur assumptions.
                        And everything else u said is simply your opinion which is ridiculous so im not even going to comment on the fuckery.

Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
                        I Saw Flow in The Video, You Just Barely See Him (not kool) but I saw him tho I think twice
                        Screenshot that shit then. He wasnt in it.

Originally posted by Syko View Post
                        How did Flow react to that shit?
                        He aint even trippin.

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        jay wouldnt sign this nobody
                        Your opinion. Flow has alot of offers at the moment tho.

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                        sounds more and more like voodoo just dnt like wayne maybe he wont let him tat him or somethin.. Im sure flow woulda been on D5 if he didnt get locked up.. didnt wayne talk about flow during an an interview at all allstar or somethin? I just dnt buy he's jealous of flow when drake is his artist
                        Im a huge Wayne head. But i dont like how Wayne is handling Flow. Hes nervous.
                        Ive never even had the chance to tatt Wayne. I dont need to tatt Wayne. my business is very successful.
                        That shoutout was years ago. Lots has changed.
                        And Drake has a different style.

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                        @VoodooTattoo tell Flow 2 leave YM. With Boogie and 12, dey can make it as a group. I want nothing more but 2 watch him succeed, he has been working hard for years. He's released so much musik already, it's time 2 go places. I think he'll b waiting 4ever if he stays with YM.

I think it's gay he barely made the video, what's the point of him being part of the label if even ppl here refer to him as a "nobody" the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Gudda Gudda & Mack Maine probably
                        He wont leave no time soon. Hes using YM up for his own reasons.

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        weezy dont want them jail house style tats

oh fuck

u solved the mystery to charles' saltiness
                        Im not salty. Im speaking the truth. Yall niggas catching feeings.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Thats old.

Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                        listen if wayne didnt want no flow on his mixtapes there would've been no flow on his mixtapes, WAYNE tells mack & gudda what to do and not the opposite.

i think voodoos saying that cuz flow aint getting much promotion as Euro at that moment and i agree YM should push Euro, Flow & Gunz its THEIR TIME...but im def sure that its TEZ's fault.
                        Mack & Tez choose which tracks go on which projects. Thats why Wayne hires them. He trusts there decisions.
                        Euro is shining cuz hes hot. I dont knock that man or hate on him. Neither does Flow. But u can promote more than one person at a time.

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        People really mad he didn't make a cameo in the video

I agree with @didoweezy , voodoo just salty cause Euro getting more promotion..
                        lmao. thats an opinionated statement. So i wont argue with u.
                        But like i said, Euro doing his thing, no doubt.

Originally posted by Critic View Post

Wayne likes Euro cuz hes a young good KID.
                        He isnt a menace or from the hood. Hes a good ole boy with good work ethic.
                        Flow is complete opposite.
                        Flow is everything that Wayne raps about in his lyrics but Wayne dont live what he raps.
                        Fow raps about the things he really does, not sees others doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        i don't think i saw jae mills in that video too and i know he was on set

but you don't see jae's tattoo artist catching feels
                        Im more than just his artist. ANd aint nobody catching feelings. Flow deserved to be seen in that video for the world to see.

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        i think if Flow took the opportunity Wayne gave him earlier instead of fucking around and getting locked up he would be in the position Euro is in right now.
                        This is very true.
                        But it goes to show u how 2 faced Wayne is.
                        Wayne turned his back on Flow because of the jail stint.
                        But yet Wayne glorifies crimina activity in every song.
                        Waynes music is top notch and i am a fan.
                        But on a personal level, Wayne is fake.

Period.

Anyone that says Wayne is a real nigga is just a Wayne cock sucker.

Comment

• [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] You said he's gonne be on C5 tho. That's gonna be good promotion, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X