Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SIP View Post
    Flow??? Whose this "Flow" y'all talmbout? We still know him as LIL WIDNER, CHUBBY WIH DA GOOD HAIR. Dis nigga was never livin "that" life until he started rappin as "Flow". People don't even know him anymore.. Chubby Widner needs to let go of the pills man.. Nigga be off 12 xans in the studio... imagine him on 12 in the streets. smh

BTW Wolf 2 WILL NEVER DROP.. they can't drop any of his music cuz of his trial/case(w.e).. if they were to drop it, he'd be locked-up for GOOD. I heard his full verse on Killers On My Team (Its on my phone), it has some crazy shit on it.. too bad cuz it's FLAMESSSS AF. I talk to his engineers and producers A LOT and I was there when they played me like four songs from Wolf 2 and the producers said "say son, don't drop this" to each other. BTW he has a song with MUDDYCUPBUDDY on dat bih that he recorded with Bonka and Gus on it too.. Yea.. it's #NotFreeFlow, nigga foul for that whole situation. He better off locked up cuz if and when he get out, all of Downtown about to be on his head.. fucked with the nigga who had the most juice downtown over some petty shit.

Btw you niggas thought it was foul that he put up those #RIP Buddy on his IG the day after he got shot?? Well he one upped himself twice.. cuz Lil Widner showed up to Buddy's funeral and his vigil.. everyone turned him away and told him to go home before he got that work. If there wasn't police around, he would've got his, belee dat. I'm not going to disclose what happened, but we all know da truth. Fuck a Voodoo too.

#ItsCGB

Comment

Flow??? Whose this "Flow" y'all talmbout? We still know him as LIL WIDNER, CHUBBY WIH DA GOOD HAIR. Dis nigga was never livin "that" life until he started rappin as "Flow". People don't even know him anymore.. Chubby Widner needs to let go of the pills man.. Nigga be off 12 xans in the studio... imagine him on 12 in the streets. smh

BTW Wolf 2 WILL NEVER DROP.. they can't drop any of his music cuz of his trial/case(w.e).. if they were to drop it, he'd be locked-up for GOOD. I heard his full verse on Killers On My Team (Its on my phone), it has some crazy shit on it.. too bad cuz it's FLAMESSSS AF. I talk to his engineers and producers A LOT and I was there when they played me like four songs from Wolf 2 and the producers said "say son, don't drop this" to each other. BTW he has a song with MUDDYCUPBUDDY on dat bih that he recorded with Bonka and Gus on it too.. Yea.. it's #NotFreeFlow, nigga foul for that whole situation. He better off locked up cuz if and when he get out, all of Downtown about to be on his head.. fucked with the nigga who had the most juice downtown over some petty shit.

Btw you niggas thought it was foul that he put up those #RIP Buddy on his IG the day after he got shot?? Well he one upped himself twice.. cuz Lil Widner showed up to Buddy's funeral and his vigil.. everyone turned him away and told him to go home before he got that work. If there wasn't police around, he would've got his, belee dat. I'm not going to disclose what happened, but we all know da truth. Fuck a Voodoo too.

#ItsCGB

Been bangin drop a 4 and drop a 8. Need to put that shit up on datpiff and get more views and a decent download. Hard as fuck to find. Krazy ass bass and chill ass songs. Liking drop a 4 more then 8.

All that aside and all personal choices and bullshit aside, flow lyrically over the top and one of my fav rappers of all time. Have yet to find someone to come close to him. You cant deny the talent he has. Nigga done fucked up though and hes fucked in this crazy fucked world.

You got anymore tracks not off those two tapes?
      FREE FLOW
      TOP 6 FAV
      -
      LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by Gucci Wayne Mane View Post
        Been bangin drop a 4 and drop a 8. Need to put that shit up on datpiff and get more views and a decent download. Hard as fuck to find. Krazy ass bass and chill ass songs. Liking drop a 4 more then 8.

All that aside and all personal choices and bullshit aside, flow lyrically over the top and one of my fav rappers of all time. Have yet to find someone to come close to him. You cant deny the talent he has. Nigga done fucked up though and hes fucked in this crazy fucked world.

You got anymore tracks not off those two tapes?
        https://spinrilla.com/mixtapes/negus...-5-years-later

Comment

#ItsCGB

Shit just got real

Comment

• ay [MENTION=99122]SIP[/MENTION] u know flow did a song with negus right?

and can u leak that killerz on my team pls

Comment

• "chubby with da good hair"

Comment

#ItsCGB

post that track on here?

Comment

• we need more news on chubby with da good hair's life sentence

Comment

• Killerz on my team is fire. Flow's Soulja Slim reference was dope. He also sendin shots on that song..

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      it would make sense for that song to not come out, especially with the whole case going on.

I wonder who the shots was at though. Thug?

edit: I just remembered the song had a ysl killer skit in the beginning, it is thug
                      Na, not Thug. Sending shots to the EastSide and I'ma leave it at that until the song releases.

Comment

• That other dude that was arrested with flow copped to the charges and is getting 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          That other dude that was arrested with flow copped to the charges and is getting 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X