No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish It Was Young Thug! Then He Woulda Went To Jail Like A Real G!!

Comment

• you hate to see it. Kid fucked up his on career. coulda been something

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Why doesnt this guy grow up and focus on music?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• damn yall
          what happened to innocent until proven guilty
          and on top of that
          no details about what happen have been released
          so no one knows the circumstances behind the shit
          Im just sayin
          aint like this muddy nigga was the pope or something

Comment

• i thought flow had moved to miami? like had a condo there after he beat his other charge

Comment

• Flow sacrificed his homie with brother for illuminati

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Wish It Was Young Thug! Then He Woulda Went To Jail Like A Real G!!
                Thats just stupid. Nobody deserves to die that way, and Flow dont need to be going to jail for anything.

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                you hate to see it. Kid fucked up his on career. coulda been something
                It aint over yet bro. Wolf 2 bout to drop and he is still innocent til proven guilty.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                That's wild tho. Flow shouldn't even have been in the area if the other nigga get convicted. His face dirty now
                True. Hes shouldnt have even been involved. but we dont know the whole story.

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                Why doesnt this guy grow up and focus on music?
                Shits hectic in Nola bro. Every real rapper that had potential that never moved away from Nola is either dead or in jail.

Originally posted by nardysenior View Post
                damn yall
                what happened to innocent until proven guilty
                and on top of that
                no details about what happen have been released
                so no one knows the circumstances behind the shit
                Im just sayin
                aint like this muddy nigga was the pope or something
                Real shit bro

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                i thought flow had moved to miami? like had a condo there after he beat his other charge
                That condo is for all YM artists to share. Flow has 4 kids here in Nola.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                He moved back, he only stayed for a few months for whatever reason
                He just stays there when hes recording out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                  Thats just stupid. Nobody deserves to die that way, and Flow dont need to be going to jail for anything.

It aint over yet bro. Wolf 2 bout to drop and he is still innocent til proven guilty.

True. Hes shouldnt have even been involved. but we dont know the whole story.

Shits hectic in Nola bro. Every real rapper that had potential that never moved away from Nola is either dead or in jail.

Real shit bro

That condo is for all YM artists to share. Flow has 4 kids here in Nola.

He just stays there when hes recording out there.
                  oh wow i aint know he had 4 kids remember some of yall in here sayin he had 1 on the way thought it was his first.. but that makes sense cant leave his kids behind

Comment

• I dont think he did it im not gonna say he was there or anything like that but i dont think he pulled the trigger or had the gun in his hand straight up
                    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                      I dont think he did it im not gonna say he was there or anything like that but i dont think he pulled the trigger or had the gun in his hand straight up
                      I agree. He just shouldn't have been there period at this point in his career. Doesn't need to put himself in that position anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        The music scene in Miami is on the rise, if I were him I woulda just stayed in Miami.

I can't see nothing good coming out from New Orleans anymore, Louisiana in general
                        LMFAO Louisiana got WAYYYYY more shit poppin than Miami as far as the music scene goes.
                        Only thing Miami good for is Vacay nigga.. LMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          Second suspect named in eastern New Orleans murders linked to rapper | NOLA.com

Flow and the other suspect still hiding. Definitely guilty once he gets caught
                          dam......
                          @ay_espo

Comment

Working...
                          X