Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Second suspect named in eastern New Orleans murders linked to rapper | NOLA.com

Flow and the other suspect still hiding. Definitely guilty once he gets caught
    what a shame.

Comment

damn the other dude only 18 smh

why doesn't he turn himself in already?

if he not guilty he surely can prove that

now its looking like he guilty even if he aint

Comment

• Probably fled to LA just like last time.

Comment

• But damn he (maybe not by himself) killed his homie with brother lol wtf ?? Maybe that other guy tried to get points for gang or whatever lol..Shits crazy man..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mind` View Post
            But damn he (maybe not by himself) killed his homie with brother lol wtf ?? Maybe that other guy tried to get points for gang or whatever lol..Shits crazy man..
            he should of turned himself in straight away homey, it doesn't look good with him being on the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              he should of turned himself in straight away homey, it doesn't look good with him being on the run.
              I agree, he had a lot of time to think about story and shit, if he keeps running everyone will really think that he guilty.

Comment

A few Miami rappers almost made the XXL list but didn't due to stupid politics, Denzel curry dropping his second album (they actually sell) and he's been underground for a minute. Only person I've seen that could actually drop an album and niggas would actually buy it from Louisiana was gates

The music scene don't compare to Atlanta or the west coast tho. i actually hate Miami music, but they get it done.
                Never even heard of your dude. lol. But if u say so..Lol. Everybody know Gates.
                But, U got the whole Young Money making noise, Cash Money, Boosie, Webbie, Juvi, Kidd Kidd(On the XXLCover), even Master P making a come back. Lol.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187

DEFINITELY??? Thats some shit a fuck nigga would say bro.
                U dunno wut that nigga doing.. Or has done.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                damn the other dude only 18 smh

why doesn't he turn himself in already?

if he not guilty he surely can prove that

now its looking like he guilty even if he aint
                Niggas beat murder charges everyday in Nola, just like niggas get wrongly accused, charged & convicted everyday in Nola.
                Nola is crooked as fuck. Do your homework.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Probably fled to LA just like last time.
                He didnt go to L.A. last time. smh.

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                But damn he (maybe not by himself) killed his homie with brother lol wtf ?? Maybe that other guy tried to get points for gang or whatever lol..Shits crazy man..
                Or maybe neither one of em did anything?

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                Like u wouldve. LMAO! Boy u have no idea what Orleans Parish Prison is about or the Orleans Parish Judicial System.

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                I agree, he had a lot of time to think about story and shit, if he keeps running everyone will really think that he guilty.
                People gonna think he guilty no matter what. Even if he beats it.

Comment

• Flow is really about that life

Comment

• +rep , for whoever can relink that, flow only Wolf tape from when it first dropped.. thanks!

Comment

• Any Updates?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                        Any Updates?
                        Other than him hiding??? Nah I don't think so
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Flow has not been arrested. And IF he does get arrested, it will be posted and on the news.

Comment

Working...
                          X