No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey voodoo why doesn't flows team drop new music to keep his name out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      Wolf 2 sounds like it will be more concise he had a lot of fat on his other mixtapes that needed to be trimmed
      fat lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Hey voodoo why doesn't flows team drop new music to keep his name out there?

its time to let go i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          fat lol?

Yeah like features and stuff

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I don't really keep up with Flow. Is he locked up for life???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
              I don't really keep up with Flow. Is he locked up for life???
              pretty much

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                its time to let go i think
                Huh

Comment

Huh
                  let go of hope

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    He's saying flows done for
                    Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    let go of hope
                    He will be back

Comment

He will be back
                      only way he gets out is pulling some El Chapo shit lol

Comment

• Flow??? Whose this "Flow" y'all talmbout? We still know him as LIL WIDNER, CHUBBY WIH DA GOOD HAIR. Dis nigga was never livin "that" life until he started rappin as "Flow". People don't even know him anymore.. Chubby Widner needs to let go of the pills man.. Nigga be off 12 xans in the studio... imagine him on 12 in the streets. smh

BTW Wolf 2 WILL NEVER DROP.. they can't drop any of his music cuz of his trial/case(w.e).. if they were to drop it, he'd be locked-up for GOOD. I heard his full verse on Killers On My Team (Its on my phone), it has some crazy shit on it.. too bad cuz it's FLAMESSSS AF. I talk to his engineers and producers A LOT and I was there when they played me like four songs from Wolf 2 and the producers said "say son, don't drop this" to each other. BTW he has a song with MUDDYCUPBUDDY on dat bih that he recorded with Bonka and Gus on it too.. Yea.. it's #NotFreeFlow, nigga foul for that whole situation. He better off locked up cuz if and when he get out, all of Downtown about to be on his head.. fucked with the nigga who had the most juice downtown over some petty shit.

Btw you niggas thought it was foul that he put up those #RIP Buddy on his IG the day after he got shot?? Well he one upped himself twice.. cuz Lil Widner showed up to Buddy's funeral and his vigil.. everyone turned him away and told him to go home before he got that work. If there wasn't police around, he would've got his, belee dat. I'm not going to disclose what happened, but we all know da truth. Fuck a Voodoo too.

#ItsCGB

Comment

• Originally posted by SIP View Post
                          Flow??? Whose this "Flow" y'all talmbout? We still know him as LIL WIDNER, CHUBBY WIH DA GOOD HAIR. Dis nigga was never livin "that" life until he started rappin as "Flow". People don't even know him anymore.. Chubby Widner needs to let go of the pills man.. Nigga be off 12 xans in the studio... imagine him on 12 in the streets. smh

BTW Wolf 2 WILL NEVER DROP.. they can't drop any of his music cuz of his trial/case(w.e).. if they were to drop it, he'd be locked-up for GOOD. I heard his full verse on Killers On My Team (Its on my phone), it has some crazy shit on it.. too bad cuz it's FLAMESSSS AF. I talk to his engineers and producers A LOT and I was there when they played me like four songs from Wolf 2 and the producers said "say son, don't drop this" to each other. BTW he has a song with MUDDYCUPBUDDY on dat bih that he recorded with Bonka and Gus on it too.. Yea.. it's #NotFreeFlow, nigga foul for that whole situation. He better off locked up cuz if and when he get out, all of Downtown about to be on his head.. fucked with the nigga who had the most juice downtown over some petty shit.

Btw you niggas thought it was foul that he put up those #RIP Buddy on his IG the day after he got shot?? Well he one upped himself twice.. cuz Lil Widner showed up to Buddy's funeral and his vigil.. everyone turned him away and told him to go home before he got that work. If there wasn't police around, he would've got his, belee dat. I'm not going to disclose what happened, but we all know da truth. Fuck a Voodoo too.

#ItsCGB

How you found out this site..?

Comment

Working...
                          X