Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    That other dude that was arrested with flow copped to the charges and is getting 20 years.
    Whaa flow got any charges still? Accessory?
    FREE FLOW
    TOP 6 FAV
    -
    LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by Gucci Wayne Mane View Post
      Whaa flow got any charges still? Accessory?
      Flows still sittin in jail, not sure what he's getting. I read about it in this back in October. Who knows where he stands now. #FreeChubbyWithTheGoodHair

After rapper and Lil Wayne prot�g� Widner “Flow” Degruy and Jonathan “Lil Joe” Evans gunned down two brothers in New Orleans East in the early hours of May 25, police say, they fled to Evans’ mother’s house a few blocks away, toting the murder weapons, including an AK-47.

Degruy then called his fianc�e, Jamya “Mya” Brady, 23, to ask for a ride and realized he had left his cellphone at the scene of the double murder, according to courtroom testimony Friday from a New Orleans police detective.

Degruy returned to the bloody scene in the 4800 block of Bright Street, and Brady then drove up with Evans hiding in the backseat as police scoured the scene.
      Those were among several new details to emerge Friday during a hearing about the brazen Memorial Day double murder and its aftermath.
      Degruy, who is signed to the Young Money Entertainment label, was first booked July 1 on a pair of murder charges in the killing of a longtime friend, Kendrick “Muddy Cup” Bishop, 22, and his 18-year-old brother, Kendred Bishop. The siblings were shot dead as they sat in a Kia sedan.

Assistant District Attorney Alex Calenda on Friday described Degruy and the two victims as “friends and business partners.”
      Degruy, 23, was released on $500,000 bail after that arrest before authorities scooped him up again on an indictment last month that named him, Evans, Brady and Evans’ mom, Chantell Edwards.
      Evans, 18, pleaded guilty Oct. 6 to a pair of manslaughter counts plus conspiracy and obstruction, accepting a 20-year prison sentence.

Degruy remains in jail in lieu of $3.5 million bail.
      Only Brady and Edwards appeared in court Friday.
      Their attorneys claimed they were unwittingly enlisted to help Degruy and Evans and should be allowed to go free on reduced bail. Criminal District Court Judge Tracey Flemings-Davillier denied the requests, maintaining bail for Brady at $500,000 and for Edwards at $250,000.

NOPD Detective Evan Cox, part of the city’s multiple-agency gang unit, said he was called into the murder case in the early stages of investigating the “Flame” gang in New Orleans East. Degruy, who also goes by the monicker “Esho Hero,” has recorded music with a group called the Flamez, or Flame Gang Musik, according to a fan website.
      Cox made no mention of the Flame gang’s alleged reach or of Degruy’s possible involvement.
      Under defense questioning, Cox acknowledged that Brady, Degruy’s fianc�e, has given a statement to police. Defense attorney Gregory Carter described her as a single mother of two with no criminal record who wasn’t told anything about the double murder when she showed up at Edwards’ home on Nottingham Street.

“She is not one of the alleged gunmen. She didn’t drive the gunman to the scene, destroy the weapons or play any part in the murder at all,” Carter argued. “She doesn’t play an integral role in the crime at all.”
      Edwards’ attorney, Jerry Settle, argued there’s no evidence the 42-year-old mother saw the weapons that her son and Degruy brought to her house, with Evans toting the AK-47.
      Edwards did hear gunfire, and when the two men showed up at her door, she exclaimed “something to the effect of, ‘What have y’all done?’ ” Cox testified.

Calenda argued that Edwards let them stash the murder weapons at her house.
      The three remaining defendants are due back in court Thursday.

Comment

• [MENTION=63343]TheMaker420[/MENTION] It says that detective Evan Cocks-in-his-mouth found info on a fan site... I wonder if hes scrolling through this thread

Free the nikka already or give us some new info at least
        FREE FLOW
        TOP 6 FAV
        -

Comment

• Originally posted by SIP View Post
          Killerz on my team is fire. Flow's Soulja Slim reference was dope. He also sendin shots on that song..
          Leak it and stop teasing

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            ay [MENTION=99122]SIP[/MENTION] u know flow did a song with negus right?

and can u leak that killerz on my team pls
            Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            post that track on here?
            Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Leak it and stop teasing
            Mane yall know this dude aint gunn just leak it. The only thing that speaks to a nigga like this is moneyy.

[MENTION=99122]SIP[/MENTION] pm me a figure it would take for you to leak all the unreleased flow tracks you got and ill let you know if i can make it happen. Completely off the record and private so it aint gunn come back at chu.
            FREE FLOW
            TOP 6 FAV
            -

Comment

• couple new? flow songs

Good Money Global - We Global - NoDJ

Comment

• New flow songs! About to check them out

Edit: really only one flow track and it was average. What a let down. Put some of his heat on this tape jesus
                Last edited by TheMaker420; 03-23-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  Flow and muddy on the same track, awkward
                  Yeah why the Fuck would they even do that

Comment

• it says stash box is a flow solo song yet it's full of other rappers on it lol.

anyone know who is on it?

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Flow and muddy on the same track, awkward

edit: I just listened to it and it's a solo. Is the features a diss or someshit?
                    yea flow basically said a few words on it lol.

Comment

• Comment

• New songs suck

Comment

• Originally posted by PhenomOmar View Post
                          Shout out to voodoo I been on the thread since it started just never respond to anything cuz half the people that write shit are dumb af but u been talking real shit for the longest time and always having flows back Me and flow use to text back and forth here and there before he got locked up and Idt he did shit and if he did Ima say there was a good reason for it, I seen your work too bro u one of the dopest when it comes to tatting. I'm going to Nola this summer so Ima hit u up ahead of time to get some fresh ink
                          Off top bro! Preciate that!

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          no the city belongs to people like wayne and currensy before flow
                          Lmao. yea.. if u say so..

Hey voodoo why doesn't flows team drop new music to keep his name out there?
                          I have no idea why tbh..

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          I don't really keep up with Flow. Is he locked up for life???
                          Never been convicted of nothing

He will be back
                          We hope so bro.

Originally posted by SIP View Post
                          Flow??? Whose this "Flow" y'all talmbout? We still know him as LIL WIDNER, CHUBBY WIH DA GOOD HAIR. Dis nigga was never livin "that" life until he started rappin as "Flow". People don't even know him anymore.. Chubby Widner needs to let go of the pills man.. Nigga be off 12 xans in the studio... imagine him on 12 in the streets. smh

BTW Wolf 2 WILL NEVER DROP.. they can't drop any of his music cuz of his trial/case(w.e).. if they were to drop it, he'd be locked-up for GOOD. I heard his full verse on Killers On My Team (Its on my phone), it has some crazy shit on it.. too bad cuz it's FLAMESSSS AF. I talk to his engineers and producers A LOT and I was there when they played me like four songs from Wolf 2 and the producers said "say son, don't drop this" to each other. BTW he has a song with MUDDYCUPBUDDY on dat bih that he recorded with Bonka and Gus on it too.. Yea.. it's #NotFreeFlow, nigga foul for that whole situation. He better off locked up cuz if and when he get out, all of Downtown about to be on his head.. fucked with the nigga who had the most juice downtown over some petty shit.

Btw you niggas thought it was foul that he put up those #RIP Buddy on his IG the day after he got shot?? Well he one upped himself twice.. cuz Lil Widner showed up to Buddy's funeral and his vigil.. everyone turned him away and told him to go home before he got that work. If there wasn't police around, he would've got his, belee dat. I'm not going to disclose what happened, but we all know da truth. Fuck a Voodoo too.

#ItsCGB

Lmao. why its fuck me bruh? U don't know me. Flow was my homie & that's that.
                          Whether 1 of my dudes fuck up and make a mistake or not, I still fucks wit em.

Comment

Working...
                          X