No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ damn I've seen these blogs b4 but Flame Gang be looking awfully young in dem screen shots lol

Comment

[MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION] or [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]

Can one of you guys upload a pic of your full Flow library [including FGM] and any links you have to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        @Flame Gang or @187JoshM187

Can one of you guys upload a pic of your full Flow library [including FGM] and any links you have to them.
        i don't know how to take a pic of my library but currently working on upload all of the tracks on one folder.. I'm not sure when it'll be done but soon. perhaps @187JoshM187 can help you out? otherwise, I'll be posting mine eventually..

as of right now, I own 104 "Flow" tracks tho
        Last edited by Flame Gang; 06-29-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

i got ALOT of FGM Muzik but i no der still summ unreleased songz dat sumbody got !!!!! hook ya Blood up wit sum new old shit !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Lol I wuz uploading all of them for him this morning but my brother turned off tha computer. But I kno u got more flow tracks then me
            stupid bros man.. ha ha well like I said, I be posting a folder sometime next month.

Comment

There's some b-jada ft flow - money snippet apparently available on iTunes right now

Comment

Yeah, it sounds nice. I hope Flow has 2 verses tho. Lookin' forward to July 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                  i don't know how to take a pic of my library but currently working on upload all of the tracks on one folder.. I'm not sure when it'll be done but soon. perhaps @187JoshM187 can help you out? otherwise, I'll be posting mine eventually..

as of right now, I own 104 "Flow" tracks tho
                  Actual Flow tracks, or is that including the three FGM mixtapes

Comment

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...49618791227392

Woah dere..
                    Song with Spitta

Comment

Been waitin' for a collab with Spitta for a minute now, hope it leads to sumthin with Young Roddy
                      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                        Been waitin' for a collab with Spitta for a minute now, hope it leads to sumthin with Young Roddy
                        wtf is a young roddy

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          wtf is a young roddy
                          It's a young Mc in jetLife who would murder tha livin shit outta 2012 Wayne....
                          Why ??
                          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Working...
                          X