• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    yeah i seen that.

https://twitter.com/ZootedRich/statu...45985427935233

@Danny M

He chillin with flow in miami

He on more than one D4 track?.

Comment

Apparently. He could be talking about the YM compilation though, but im about to ask him now.
      Who Tha fuck is that dude anyway? Lol.

Comment

• ​I'm liking all these updates and studio info. Thanks guys, it's helps me out alot since I don't fucks w/twitter

Comment

https://twitter.com/ZootedRich/statu...54062051037185

Here's the confirmation.

Some niggas flow be chillin with when he's down in miami. He's in all those pictures i posted a page back.
          Does he rap?

Comment

Lol i hate twitter too, i just made a new one just to get info from time to time

I deactivated my last one because its too much drama, and it's annoying af.
            yeah I hate all that kind of social network shit. I have a Facebook but I don't really use it. My sister forced me 2 sign up because she was moving away and shit. Keep connected and all. Now I have a bunch of friends on there that I never reply back to.

Comment

I don't really do social networks anymore. All i need is my phone. Don't needa be on all that shit 24/7
              Agreed. Besides all ppl do is create drama on there.

Comment

Exactly. And damn I went offtopic on the dedication 4 thread. They all talking about flow in there. I'ma get banned again
                oh so you've been unbanned now? Nice dude.. I'm gonna go check out dat D4 thread 2 see Wuts poppin

Comment

• featured on a few D4 tracks?

Interesting.

Comment

I hope dude aint mistake D4 for the ymcmb compilation, because they working on both.

"release date: when ppl stop caring for us"

srsly tho..Cant see Flow featured on more than one song on D4 tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                      "release date: when ppl stop caring for us"

srsly tho..Cant see Flow featured on more than one song on D4 tbh
                      I agree.. But I hope he really is on more than one track on D4. One with just Wayne & Flow and another wit Wayne, Flow & a good feature.

Comment

Me neither but out of all people he should know since he's with flow down in miami. I really hope he was talking about D4.
                        I still believe he will be featured on a track with wayne and mack called "niggas in new orleans"

Comment

• Does anyone have a Flow-only version of Everyday Iz Halloween or Still Smokin?

Comment

Working...
                          X