Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Who knows
    Kevin Davis was with them so I wouldn't really be surprised if it was.

Oh and Idk if you seen this gates track yet but it's dope, Danny posted it in the Gates thread but not a lot of people visit it so I'll just show u here if you haven't seen it already. Shit is dope.
    I'm a Gates noob, is he Jamaican or sumthin ??
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Who knows

Oh and Idk if you seen this gates track yet but it's dope, Danny posted it in the Gates thread but not a lot of people visit it so I'll just show u here if you haven't seen it already. Shit is dope.

Shit is doooope! Thnx

Comment

I wanna hear that L.A.T mixtape..
        That Ink Bleed remix was dope, and I've never heard a bad verse from Gates either.
        Can't say the same for gudda..but he can go hard when he wants too. Gudda needs to hurry up and drop GV3, and maybe they'll drop that L.A.T mixtape after all of them drop their solo mixtapes? Unless we gotta wait until Flow drops Heroic vol.2, and Gates drops his other new mixtape, and then we'll probably get the L.A.T mixtape?

Yeah Gudda go hard frm time to time...He's catchphrase pretty dope too, i mean tha way he starts his verses "GUDDA" haha love it no homo

Oh and thks for tha Gates infos above...
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Who knows

Thanks, song was fire. Enjoyable, this dude is fuckin gifted tho. U got a download link 4 it?

Comment

Nah there's no download link for it yet unfortunately. This is just the studio performance, he usually makes studio performances out of the first single from his mixtape like his single "You can leave" from Make Em Believe. Maybe he'll make a whole new video of the song, or he'll just drop the normal song.
            U prolly rite. B looking out 4 it G

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              Thanks, song was fire. Enjoyable, this dude is fuckin gifted tho. U got a download link 4 it?
              Kevin Gates - Radio.mp3
              Enjoy bruh!

Comment

• n.o. capo & el jefe presents: interstate boyz vlog directed by : polkstar figures - YouTube

old video of Flow nd da Big Homie Term boolin .... go to da 4 min spot !!!

Comment

• If I was to interview Flow, what questions would you like me to ask

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    If I was to interview Flow, what questions would you like me to ask

Your relationship with Wayne?
                    Future solo projects?

Comment

• Future projects with YMCMB of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                        Future projects with YMCMB of course
                        Do you have the full picture of the one you have in your avy?

@Danny M how he met Wayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Do you have the full picture of the one you have in your avy?

@Danny M how he met Wayne?
                          Azvcm8VCcAAiurG.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X