Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Can't read it, what'd it say? Don't understand why they hate each other?

Comment

• What'd he say in that ^ link you just posted? Already deleted.

Comment

Lmfao smh, he just said come see me you 6th ward pussy, I'd murk you and all that other shit
        Flow is really going Brazy 2nite. I knew he was secretly pissed dat Boogie kept reppin Misfits on the Flamez twitter account. Smh, it was only a matter of time b4 he directly dissed him on twitter. Fuck twitter
        man, dey should be settling this in real life. Flow needs 2 grow up.

And Josh, dope of u to write sumthing 2 Flow about Heroik Vol 2. cuz of dat, sum of the other fans had the courage 2 write shit 2 Flow too. Real Talk

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

@187JoshM187

Get 'em!

Comment

• I think it's for Watch me lean. Flow and Turk goin on worldstar so you know he gunna go in

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
            Flow and Turk goin on worldstar so you know he gunna go in
            wat?

Comment

I'ma just blow up his twitter until he respond, I know boogie sees it cause he sees all his mentions
              i seen you were going hard on dat. I still don't got twitter but my sister does so she be showing me all dat drama going on with Flow and shit. Anyway, any responses yet 4m Boogie?

Comment

• What you saying to em?

Comment

• Flow and gudda shot a music video yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Ey @Danny M what happened to the interview you were going to do with Flow?
                    It didn't end up happening, because his manager is so unprofessional.

Hopefully Flow looks at getting a new one now he is getting bigger.

Comment

• Anyone got these songs for download by chance? They are too dope. @Flame Gang

Oh and I don't even remember the name of the song, but it's Flow and Bonka or Flow and Taliban, the music video they are like walkin through the hallways of a hotel for part of it...anyone know what song I'm talking about? Haha
                      Last edited by TheMaker420; 01-21-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Oh and I don't even remember the name of the song, but it's Flow and Bonka or Flow and Taliban, the music video they are like walkin through the hallways of a hotel for part of it...anyone know what song I'm talking about? Haha
                        Speakers Going Hammer (Remix)

Comment

• Gudda and Flow at the Stupid video shoot last night in New Orleans. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are shitty quality.

gudda1.jpggudda2.jpggudda3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X