Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
    Flow fell off harder than Wayne.

Too early to judge from one mixtape, but if the next one isn't better than WOLF(at least) then he has fallen off. I think he'll surprise us on the next tape tbh, it won't be Heroic but it's gunna be OG FGM Flow(Still Smokin)

Comment

• Damn Flow been in Cali since March, so maybe that picture is of him going back to NO

Comment

• Brothers from another kolor is the best tape Flow was ever on & its because of the chemistry between Christian & Flow..
        Yall lil niggas r hating.. Christian is about to blow the fuck up.. Then i bet yall will all be on his dick..

And i bet his future is looking alot brighter than Flows at the moment..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
        Flow fell off harder than Wayne.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Flow at the airport leaving with Boogie, most likely going to Miami again thank god. Which means more music

That is Flow going to L.A. again. Hes going sign a deal with Warner Bros. for 2.5 Milli.. He never was officially signed to YM.
        He is considered YM fam because of his connections with Gudda, Mack maine & T@..
        Also his older & younger cousins, Rob Degruy & Truckfit Yo Yo work for Wayne & are sponsored by him.
        So Flow will always be considered Fam to YM.. But he is about to be signed to Warner Bros.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        Damn Flow been in Cali since March, so maybe that picture is of him going back to NO
        Flow has not been there since March. He went out there for a week came back & now he went back yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
          Brothers from another kolor is the best tape Flow was ever on & its because of the chemistry between Christian & Flow..
          Yall lil niggas r hating.. Christian is about to blow the fuck up.. Then i bet yall will all be on his dick..

And i bet his future is looking alot brighter than Flows at the moment..

- - - Updated - - -

That is Flow going to L.A. again. Hes going sign a deal with Warner Bros. for 2.5 Milli.. He never was officially signed to YM.
          He is considered YM fam because of his connections with Gudda, Mack maine & T@..
          Also his older & younger cousins, Rob Degruy & Truckfit Yo Yo work for Wayne & are sponsored by him.
          So Flow will always be considered Fam to YM.. But he is about to be signed to Warner Bros.

Flow has not been there since March. He went out there for a week came back & now he went back yesterday.
          Well that sucks that he's not YM, and don't be ridiculous, BFAK isn't on the same planet as Herioc Volume 1

Comment

• Danny need to remove flow from YoungMoneyhq.

Comment

• well damn........

Comment

• YM didn't sign Flow or Gates but signs Chanel West Coast.

Lawd RIP Young money

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  YM didn't sign Flow or Gates but signs Chanel West Coast.

Lawd RIP Young money
                  I think it was their decisions ( flow & gates ) to not sign with the label..

Comment

• who else is signed to Warner bros?

Comment

• So why did wayne say "my new artist flow" at the all star game a while back???
                      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Well that sucks that he's not YM, and don't be ridiculous, BFAK isn't on the same planet as Herioc Volume 1
                        I fucks with Christian. He lives a totally different lifestyle from Flow. Dude is highly talented..

Comment

• I cannot see Warner Bros giving flow 2.5 milli that's crazy...

Comment

Working...
                          X