• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      come on brah we have been patient

he's had more pushbacks with his release than a wayne project

also thats cool with LAT but gudda should still drop the first single or something
      Look bruh, u cant rush the Judge. He is a busy man as well as the lawyer. They have other fish to fry. The Judge is actually doing the lawyer and Flow a huge favor by agreeing to sign the paperwork and release him.
      Yall have to take into consideration that Flow fled to Cali & thats where he got caught up. If it wasnt for the lawyer, he wouldnt even be able to post bond because he is a flight risk. So if youre a true fan u need to be fkn patient and thankful that hes even able to get out. Shit dont happen over night.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      lol I can see why flow has had such bad management and can't get out, cuz he's got idiots like you around him advising his career.

and wasn't it you that was saying fuck gudda a whole bunch of times? Fuck outta here pedophile
      First of all, i have nothing to do with Flows management or music career. I am his tattoo artist and friend. Whether he makes it big or not our relationship will always be the same. I aint no dickriding bandwagon fan trying to ride his wave like some ppl.
      And im still saying fuck Gudda, Mack & Tune! Just cuz i feel that way dont mean that Flow does. Im my own man nigga. I make my own decisions and have my own opinions about ppl.
      And u talk real wreckless on the internet nigga but i bet u wont say shit like that in my face lil boy.. Fuck outta here.

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
      I sure hope so, n papers arent moving around the country just the state, it cant take this long to sign em
      Its the Judge that we are waiting on. He has Flows life in his hands. That aint something you want to play with or rush.

Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
      Man yall need to chill the fuck out, Flow is in jail, going thru some real shit, and all yall concerned about is could he drop some more music while he in there, smh. He will probably come out better then ever, so every one jus chill out and wait. Lik voodoo said, if you giv up on flow or stop fuckin wit him cuz he in jail, then that's fake, but jus support him and his music. Be patient and wait for more good music from him
      Real nigga shit slime. These lil boys dont understand the system & how New Orleans is. They just some groupie ass niggas.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      Me & my dude Droopy Tattooing a stripper in Jasorude & Christian Radkes new video - Party n Bullshit.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to go near you, you lure in 12 year olds over the internet you sick piece of shit.

Comment

• Was bumpin "Everyday Iz Halloween" and "Wolf" all day yesterday. Had to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by lano_dee View Post
            Man yall need to chill the fuck out, Flow is in jail, going thru some real shit, and all yall concerned about is could he drop some more music while he in there, smh. He will probably come out better then ever, so every one jus chill out and wait. Lik dude said, if you giv up on flow or stop fuckin wit him cuz he in jail, then that's fake, but jus support him and his music. Be patient and wait for more good music from him
            Last edited by nucklez954; 11-03-2013, 12:27 PM.
            I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Need some new flow like quick
              And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                Need some new flow like quick
                Ur the WOAT poster in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                  Ur the WOAT poster in this thread.
                  And you are the worst person on this earth you suck at life you are adopted no one likes you at all jump off a cliff for real if you were to come up missing no one would even know Dumb Fuck
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

And you are the worst person on this earth you suck at life you are adopted no one likes you at all jump off a cliff for real if you were to come up missing no one would even know Dumb Fuck
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Comment

• voodoo I thought you said he was getting out any day now?

still no news.

Comment

Damn son, u got a nigga in tears outchea

Comment

Working...
                          X