• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
    I thought they were gonna fuck.

Dale old ass naa

Comment

• Governor won't die in this season.
      I'm thinking that Andrea, Glenn, Carol or Beth are going to die.. Maybe even 2 of those.. For sure, some of them are going to die.

It was a great episode, just watched it.. Still I liked previous one more.. But this one had more story and it was great. I love shows like this one, you have action and you have amazing character development, and great story..

Andrea and that Milton guy are planning to betray Governer, and he is going to do something bad to show to his people that Rick is bad guy..

^ That's a spoiler I read on internet.. I know everything that's going to happen in next episode.. I'm just too curious, so just after the episode, I go surfing the net for spoilers

Comment

• so hooked on this right now need to watch the newest episode

Comment

• how the fuck did the governor get out of there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
            how the fuck did the governor get out of there?
            im wondering the same shit bruh. But it's a show they gotta keep ppl on the edge. Two more episodes left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
              how the fuck did the governor get out of there?
              He's THE Governor.. He's badass, he probably slammed their heads on those spikes.. plus there were a lot of axes in that room, so he took one and slayed all of them.. then just walked out and drived after her..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                He's THE Governor.. He's badass, he probably slammed their heads on those spikes.. plus there were a lot of axes in that room, so he took one and slayed all of them.. then just walked out and drived after her..
                I call bullshit on that one

Comment

• I started watching this show a couple weeks ago. Downloaded all the seasons via torrents. It's really amazing, one of the best shows I've ever watched. Can't wait for the new episode Sunday, shit's getting epic.

Comment

• I still have to download the last episode , was it good?
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Finally got time to do some catching up...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• this is the best tv show ever! walkers everywhere
                        I'm from Czech Republic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fe$TeR View Post
                          this is the best tv show ever! walkers everywhere
                          I'm so curious as to why not one human on earth has called them zombies? I mean, did they not have TV or Call of Duty before that shit happened?

Biters... Walkers... but never the simple "Zombies".
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X